GET SALE Bulk Discount Manager

Product Discounted Pricing, Daily Deal, Price Editor Scheduler

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

GET SALE Bulk Discount Manager

SBbeauty

it is easy to use so far looking forward to the great things I can do with it, and for the fact that it is free!! I am excited

October 22, 2019

Thanks! Hope you will be satisfied using the application.

Kidsmas

Location Italy

Super easy to manage sales. The biggest advantage is that I can choose how to apply discount to products with compare at price. Thank you!

October 22, 2019

We are very happy when our customers satisfy with the app. Have a great sells during BFCM 2019!

My Family Rulers

Location Australia

Downloaded the app as I had tried a few others to try and do mulitple discounts to no avail and I couldnt be bothered manually adjusting all the stores prices.

This app was a God send. Not only was it EASY to set up and to get started I love that its scheduled so will finish as well without me having to do nothing.

Macbear.id

Location Indonesia

Very good application, this app make easier to set discount in my shop, just click and no coding required :)

The Vintage Teacup

I found this app easy to install and VERY easy to navigate! It has everything I need in a sales app and the discounted prices were applied in lightning speed! Clean and simple! Thanks so much!!

Katie
TheVintageTeacup

Kiss In Eyes™

Location Ukraine
Time spent using app About 1 month

Like that the app allows applying a new price to products. No need to calculate a discount percentage or amount for each product. Great! Recommend.

Watt & Wurm

Location Germany

Slight starting difficulties but a developer fixed the bug within a very short time. Top developers and a top app!

October 20, 2019

Thank you! We were very pleased to help you.
Hi to Bremen ;)