GetSale: Sale Discount Manager

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 25, 2019

Super easy and straight-forward to use. A really helpful time-saver. Haven't tried a scheduled sale yet - but so far so good.

Girl Plus Horse
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 24, 2019

so far so good, I really can't complain when it says it's FREE and they do exactly what they advertise.

JMORESUN
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited November 3, 2019

This is a great app to use. really helped me alot. I would definately recommend it to everyone.

Sexyfitsu
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 24, 2019

I used this app to help me create timed discounts off that I can set up in advance by season. We do constant product updates via import and need an app that is stable and reliable.

Ariba Safety
October 24, 2019

Have a try of this excellent APP! could like to use it for manager the shop discount, thank you so much.

m5stack-store
China
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
Edited October 23, 2019

Testing is out now but great so far! We have tried so many discount apps - hoping for a winner this time. The other app take so long - this is instant.

Targa Tools
Edited October 23, 2019

We wanted a way for our customers to see their savings when purchasing from our store and this app was perfect for us! The UI is very simple to use and starting a sale is as simple as 1-2-3! Now we can start sales and end them with simplicity! We will definitely recommend this app to everyone! The best part is that it is free without any hidden fees!

GoodSport-Tex-Ray
506 replied October 23, 2019

I'm so inspired that you are happy with our app. Hope it helps you to get a lot of sells.

Edited November 21, 2019

Thanks to Alex and the whole development team for their availability and efficiency, really. My twice updated theme has caused some problems with Instant Bulk Discount & Sales and yet each time they have been great. Thanks, guys. Thanks.
Lionel
Ink Shirt

Ink Shirt
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
506 replied October 23, 2019

Wow! Thank you very much! I am very grateful for your review!

October 22, 2019

it works quite well, allows bulk changing prices very quickly. Definitely recommend. If details could be edited, such as background colors etc. would be much better

CaseAlpha
Time spent using app: 2 days
506 replied October 23, 2019

Hey, thank you very much! We have some ideas in the backlog about design settings. Try to implement it soon. We'll keep you informed.

October 22, 2019

it is easy to use so far looking forward to the great things I can do with it, and for the fact that it is free!! I am excited

SBbeauty
Time spent using app: 4 months
506 replied October 22, 2019

Thanks! Hope you will be satisfied using the application.