ProSale: Bulk Discount Manager

ProSale: Bulk Discount Manager

by DLA Group

Product Discount App: Special Offers, Price Editor, Sale App

Yaya’s Kloset

I have been searching for a way to do my sales without having to change prices one by one. My life has been saved.

Tina Kay Skincare

Well only installed and started my 1st sales last nigh but so far so good had heaps of issues with discount manager and had to manually fix prices, what a nightmare. but in relived to see this is working well so far

Psyche Candles

Easy to set up! Nice work! Would definitely recommend! Easy to set up! Nice work! Would definitely recommend!

トクサン!

初期設定などはカンタンでした。日本語には対応していませんが、翻訳しながらでも、セールの開始と終了の設定、商品ページへの自動表示など、手順通りに進めていくだけで完了するので、普通に使いやすいと思います。

Loëla

simple et efficace. gestion des remises par pourcentage, valeur ou prix final. facile a mettre en place, les prix se mettent a jour dans la minute

HomebodyMami Co.

This app was very easy to use and it did what I needed to do. Which is all I ask. Very happy. Thank you. I will definitely continue to use in the future.

Kytu

Just installed the app and I'm loving it so far. Works exactly as I need it to. Was able to set a timer to start and end at a specific time for a specific product and set it all up in literally about 2 minutes. Love it!

The Sub Shop by Lewis Farms Custom Creations

Works great!! I wanted an auto discount that showed in product. BOOM!! this is it!! I am so glad to find a simple and useable solution

bilexcreations

Thank you for creating this awesome app ! It's my first time using it to run a sale and I like it its very simple to use

strendmx

so easy to use, so practical, and works perfectly, the only thing is that you only can put the discounts in 10 items freely.