GetSale: Sale Discount Manager

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 22, 2019

Super easy to manage sales. The biggest advantage is that I can choose how to apply discount to products with compare at price. Thank you!

Kidsmas
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 days
506 replied October 22, 2019

We are very happy when our customers satisfy with the app. Have a great sells during BFCM 2019!

Edited October 22, 2019

Downloaded the app as I had tried a few others to try and do mulitple discounts to no avail and I couldnt be bothered manually adjusting all the stores prices.

This app was a God send. Not only was it EASY to set up and to get started I love that its scheduled so will finish as well without me having to do nothing.

My Family Rulers
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 21, 2019

Very good application, this app make easier to set discount in my shop, just click and no coding required :)

Macbear.id
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 20, 2019

I found this app easy to install and VERY easy to navigate! It has everything I need in a sales app and the discounted prices were applied in lightning speed! Clean and simple! Thanks so much!!

Katie
TheVintageTeacup

The Vintage Teacup
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 20, 2019

Like that the app allows applying a new price to products. No need to calculate a discount percentage or amount for each product. Great! Recommend.

Kiss In Eyes™
Ukraine
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited October 20, 2019

Slight starting difficulties but a developer fixed the bug within a very short time. Top developers and a top app!

Watt & Wurm
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 days
506 replied October 20, 2019

Thank you! We were very pleased to help you.
Hi to Bremen ;)