Bulk Discount Manager & Sales

Bulk Discount Manager & Sales

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Schedule Sales, Price Editor, Daily Deal

Mr. RoboTech

Had trouble at the start, but the dev team helped nearly instantly! Great job dealing with the issue.

PresetsLightroomArt

Great app with fantastic support. Alex answered all my questions and was very helpful. Recommend!!!!

brosnibags

Works great! Easy to install and to setup, had discounts working in no time. Thanks team, keep it uo.

TOVMAND WATCHES

Wow, it really super fast app! Now I don’t need to apply discounts manually. Black Friday, I’m ready!

Bakarí

Absolutely superb app. It´really easy to apply discounts to various products. Developers from DLA Group were extremely helpful as they helped me with any issues that I´ve encountered. Absolutely worth recommending!!

MyTeeDog

Very worth using. Please download and test it......................................................................................

Hugh McElvanna Menswear

I installed this app to set a discount for Black Friday offers i intended to run. I wanted to set a start date & time for these offers, this app is so easy to use, just pick the items you want to discount, set the percentage you want to give and copy the code into the TAGS section on your Shopify store. Simple as 1-2-3.

onlinemart25

it a excellent app ,i used it its a vest app i use ever, its very support able for new user in shopify

Skin Hair Nails Nutrients

So far the app is very easy and straightforward, I have just installed but seems to be able to do what I am looking for. I cannot wait to experience it more!

eGrimesDirect

Great app. Would be better if we could add a tag to the promotion we are running so we can tie it to a collection and/or navigation and/or emails.