GetSale: Sale Discount Manager

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 8, 2021

BE ONE SHOP ONE This is a great app that works without a glitch. It Saves TIME… Nice features such as the countdown timer on the product page. & Special Thanks to Alex for the great support. Thank you very much!

beoneshopone
Pakistan
Time spent using app: About 1 month
506 replied December 9, 2021

Thank you too for the great communication! Hope you will enjoy the app even more with a countdown timer feature!

Edited December 6, 2021

I just activated the app today, everything looks good so far. I hoping to get some high sale conversions with my Year End Sale

Our Kids Need Stem
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
506 replied December 7, 2021

I'm sure that you will get a lot of sales! Just let me know if you need any help with the countdown timer code installation.

Thank you for a great review!

December 4, 2021

Works well, nice features such as the countdown timer on the product page and great support from the developers!

You Madu
Belgium
Time spent using app: 8 days
506 replied December 4, 2021

Thank you so much! Yeah, the timer really leads to higher conversion.

November 29, 2021

Worked great! Super easy to use and fast for setting up a promotion. Better than a promo code because customers see your discounts live on the page vs only in their cart later.

M&S Meats Montana
Time spent using app: 3 days
506 replied December 1, 2021

Great! We are happy that you like our app :)

Wish you a great Christmas sale!

November 26, 2021

Very easy to install and use! Exactly what I was looking for! :-D. Looking forward to using it for our promos and flash sales!

Androo's Art
Time spent using app: 10 days
506 replied November 26, 2021

Thank you! Hope you will enjoy the app! :)

Edited November 25, 2021

Works very well. Useful for Black Friday, but I will keep it also for the rest of the year. I also like the countdown to show when the promotion will end.
Gret tool!
*Also support is very good, excellent I would say!

Catholically
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
506 replied November 25, 2021

Oh...

Thank you so much for your kind words! :) It means so much to all our team!

November 25, 2021

Support responded and solved the problem of inserting the timer code within a cool 20 mins! Fast response.

Fire Safety SG
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
506 replied November 25, 2021

Thank you very much, Lili!

Wish you a great sale season!

November 24, 2021

This is great app that works without a glitch. Saves time and makes money. Support is among the best.

GolfPal
Time spent using app: About 1 year
506 replied November 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words :)

We wish your store a huuuuge amount of sales during this sale period!

Take care and know that you can always rely on us!

Edited November 23, 2021

The app is great, it works as described. I also had a small issue with my store with the latest update, and I reached out to their support - they replied in under 1 hour, and they got my issue resolved as well. Thank you!

Drunk Onion
Time spent using app: 3 months
506 replied November 23, 2021

Thank you, Samantha! My pleasure to help you. In any case, you can rely on me. I'll do my best to help you!

November 23, 2021

Aplicación perfecta, te ayuda muchísimo a la hora de programar descuentos en la web.
Perfecta para grandes campañas de ofertas en las que dejas los productos programados y listo.

Moon Chic
Spain
Time spent using app: 9 days
506 replied November 23, 2021

Thank you for a great review! :) We will do everything so that you can 100% enjoy the app!

Wish you a lot of sales during the Black Friday sale period!