Bulk Discount Manager & Sales

Bulk Discount Manager & Sales

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Schedule Sales, Price Editor, Daily Deal

Tuff Stuff 4x4 & Tuff Stuff Overland

This is the ONLY app that makes it easy to show what items are or are not on sale BEFORE adding the items to the cart. All of the other apps require additional verbiage telling your customers to trust you and put items in the cart to see the sale price. It's a conversion killer.

You shouldn't need to contact the team for any issues due to the simplicity of the app but if you do run into problems rest assured you can contact them via chat or email and get a quick response and resolution.

We are extremely happy w/the app and the development team!

PAR5MILANO

Very useful.
The app is easy to use and the support team is amazing, quick replies and quick problem solving.

Girl Plus Horse

Super easy and straight-forward to use. A really helpful time-saver. Haven't tried a scheduled sale yet - but so far so good.

JMORESUN

so far so good, I really can't complain when it says it's FREE and they do exactly what they advertise.

Sexyfitsu

This is a great app to use. really helped me alot. I would definately recommend it to everyone.

Ariba Safety

I used this app to help me create timed discounts off that I can set up in advance by season. We do constant product updates via import and need an app that is stable and reliable.

m5stack-store

Have a try of this excellent APP! could like to use it for manager the shop discount, thank you so much.

Targa Tools

Testing is out now but great so far! We have tried so many discount apps - hoping for a winner this time. The other app take so long - this is instant.

GoodSport-Tex-Ray

We wanted a way for our customers to see their savings when purchasing from our store and this app was perfect for us! The UI is very simple to use and starting a sale is as simple as 1-2-3! Now we can start sales and end them with simplicity! We will definitely recommend this app to everyone! The best part is that it is free without any hidden fees!

October 23, 2019

I'm so inspired that you are happy with our app. Hope it helps you to get a lot of sells.

Ink Shirt

Thanks to Alex and the whole development team for their availability and efficiency, really. My twice updated theme has caused some problems with Instant Bulk Discount & Sales and yet each time they have been great. Thanks, guys. Thanks.
Lionel
Ink Shirt

October 23, 2019

Wow! Thank you very much! I am very grateful for your review!