Bulk Discount Manager & Sales

Bulk Discount Manager & Sales

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Schedule Sales, Price Editor, Daily Deal

Sunray Fly Fish

Dreadful, hangs on install, customer support have no idea what their doing, can't even get rid of their broken code now, don't touch

December 24, 2019

The merchant used the old version of the app. The current version of the app doesn't add any code to the theme.

TOVMAND WATCHES

Wow, it really super fast app! Now I don’t need to apply discounts manually. Black Friday, I’m ready!

Bakarí

Absolutely superb app. It´really easy to apply discounts to various products. Developers from DLA Group were extremely helpful as they helped me with any issues that I´ve encountered. Absolutely worth recommending!!

MyTeeDog

Very worth using. Please download and test it......................................................................................

Hugh McElvanna Menswear

I installed this app to set a discount for Black Friday offers i intended to run. I wanted to set a start date & time for these offers, this app is so easy to use, just pick the items you want to discount, set the percentage you want to give and copy the code into the TAGS section on your Shopify store. Simple as 1-2-3.

onlinemart25

it a excellent app ,i used it its a vest app i use ever, its very support able for new user in shopify

Skin Hair Nails Nutrients

So far the app is very easy and straightforward, I have just installed but seems to be able to do what I am looking for. I cannot wait to experience it more!

eGrimesDirect

Great app. Would be better if we could add a tag to the promotion we are running so we can tie it to a collection and/or navigation and/or emails.

Tuff Stuff 4x4 & Tuff Stuff Overland

This is the ONLY app that makes it easy to show what items are or are not on sale BEFORE adding the items to the cart. All of the other apps require additional verbiage telling your customers to trust you and put items in the cart to see the sale price. It's a conversion killer.

You shouldn't need to contact the team for any issues due to the simplicity of the app but if you do run into problems rest assured you can contact them via chat or email and get a quick response and resolution.

We are extremely happy w/the app and the development team!

Raya Coffee

Works as advertised and is just what I needed! It helped me with discounts for variations of my products and is a game changer!