Bulk Discount & Price Editor

Bulk Discount & Price Editor

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Bulk Discount Manager, Special Offers

Atlas Apparel Co.

I like the way this applied the sale price. It worked well. However, it does not add the "tag" of "sale" so the items do not end up on the sale page automatically. Now my sale page is incomplete. Would love to see that option.

Davao Emarket

CHEAP AND DOES WHAT IS ADVERTISE. THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH! PLEASE ADD A SALES BADGE AND MAKE SURE IT'S COMPATIBLE WITH THE EXPRESS THEME. THANKS AGAIN!

BARBAS 1935

Easy to use and very complete. You can set up prices for sales on % and also on a fix price. Saved many time!

Palma Pasta

This saved so much time setting up sales and worked right away with no issues! Definitely worth it.

Ashley's Children's Boutique

Nice
And helpful

Custom Pet Portrait

It's definitely a 5-stars discount app! Works perfect, fast, and has an option to exclude collections and products. That's what I need. Good job!

FACEWEAR

Good app, easy to use! Our team used this app without any confuse.
Tryed diferent apps and make chose for this one!

Qkingspot

Good app. Simple and very easy to use. Add more sales to my store

Lone Wolf Paintball

So far so good! Very simple and easy to use. Does exactly what I was looking for. This should come in very handy for us

Carol’s Classic Gifts & Decor

Have only done the testing but looks perfect for what I need it to do.
Will save a lot of time and easy for the customer to view the price prior to checkout. thank you.