Bulk Discount & Price Editor

Bulk Discount & Price Editor

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Daily Deal,Special Offers,Flash Sale App

onlinemart25

it a excellent app ,i used it its a vest app i use ever, its very support able for new user in shopify

Skin Hair Nails Nutrients

So far the app is very easy and straightforward, I have just installed but seems to be able to do what I am looking for. I cannot wait to experience it more!

eGrimesDirect

Great app. Would be better if we could add a tag to the promotion we are running so we can tie it to a collection and/or navigation and/or emails.

Tuff Stuff 4x4 & Tuff Stuff Overland

This is the ONLY app that makes it easy to show what items are or are not on sale BEFORE adding the items to the cart. All of the other apps require additional verbiage telling your customers to trust you and put items in the cart to see the sale price. It's a conversion killer.

You shouldn't need to contact the team for any issues due to the simplicity of the app but if you do run into problems rest assured you can contact them via chat or email and get a quick response and resolution.

We are extremely happy w/the app and the development team!

Raya Coffee

Works as advertised and is just what I needed! It helped me with discounts for variations of my products and is a game changer!

PAR5MILANO

Very useful.
The app is easy to use and the support team is amazing, quick replies and quick problem solving.

Girl Plus Horse

Super easy and straight-forward to use. A really helpful time-saver. Haven't tried a scheduled sale yet - but so far so good.

JMORESUN

so far so good, I really can't complain when it says it's FREE and they do exactly what they advertise.

Sexyfitsu

This is a great app to use. really helped me alot. I would definately recommend it to everyone.

Ariba Safety

I used this app to help me create timed discounts off that I can set up in advance by season. We do constant product updates via import and need an app that is stable and reliable.