Bulk Discount & Price Editor

Bulk Discount & Price Editor

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Bulk Discount Manager, Special Offers

Glorify Him Gear

First time trying the app. once I see how well it works, I will update the review. so far it is pretty good, and offers free plan.

ROCKYCAY

The app was very easy to set up and it works as promised! All the discounts appeared in a matter of seconds. Many thanks!

Unic Corner

wellen ggndngsdngmsd g,m ,mgsd,gnm,sngmdgnmnds,gn,smn,msngmsn,sdngfbgsd vdmv dm vm md vm vmd gdsngkdsgnklsngkd

October 28, 2020

Hi gdsngkdsgnklsngkd! As I see, you more than like our app :) If so, we would be glad to see a 5-star review.
P.S. eopiwru eygouy eo hrf wsdfn sdflkn

Craft Stories

Tried a lot of discount apps. But this one is the best. Works stable, intuitive, has a lot of features to manage sales.

SportSA

First time using the app and does exactly what it's supposed to do! I will recommend it to anyone wanting to find a discount app.

AMBASSTAR CLOTHING

Just started using the app, it seems ok for now. But will get a proper evaluation after a few weeks. Then provide better review.

MAVEN STREET

App does exactly what I need! Needed to set bulk discount for multiple products for a set time period and the app does this easily.

Les Maux Bleus

Had my first discount set up in under two minutes for 7 products with way too many variants to do it by hand ! Thank you :)

I Heart Guts

Quick, easy and saves you from the mind-numbing task of changing all your prices for a sale! Love this app!

Nurserylive

worked as mentioned. I did all my discounts with a tag basis and it worked very smoothly. Thank u guys