ProSale: Bulk Discount Manager

ProSale: Bulk Discount Manager

by DLA Group

Product Discount App: Special Offers, Price Editor, Sale App

Azashops

I used this app to create a discount sale on my whole store. It worked well! My commendations to its creators.

Ilux.t

Bread easy to use did it in 1 minute very happy exactly what i wanted thanks guys ............!!!!!!

Retro Emu

Easy to setup & use. Love the customisation options. All plugins should be this easy to use! Great stuff!

Davao Emarket

CHEAP AND DOES WHAT IS ADVERTISE. THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH! PLEASE ADD A SALES BADGE AND MAKE SURE IT'S COMPATIBLE WITH THE EXPRESS THEME. THANKS AGAIN!

BARBAS 1935

Easy to use and very complete. You can set up prices for sales on % and also on a fix price. Saved many time!

Ashley's Children's Boutique

Nice
And helpful

Custom Pet Portrait

It's definitely a 5-stars discount app! Works perfect, fast, and has an option to exclude collections and products. That's what I need. Good job!

FACEWEAR

Good app, easy to use! Our team used this app without any confuse.
Tryed diferent apps and make chose for this one!

Lone Wolf Paintball

So far so good! Very simple and easy to use. Does exactly what I was looking for. This should come in very handy for us

Carol’s Classic Gifts & Decor

Have only done the testing but looks perfect for what I need it to do.
Will save a lot of time and easy for the customer to view the price prior to checkout. thank you.