GET SALE Bulk Discount Manager

GET SALE Bulk Discount Manager

by DLA Group

Product Discount App: Schedule Sales, Flash Sale, Price Editor

Dreamwithus.sk

WARNING: This app has a huge bug if you are using it on the same products within different shops - we were using this app on 5 different shops, 5 different markets, and currencies. We have a lot of troubles because it automatically changed all the prices on products - for example, a product that cost 20 EUR in German shop was selling for 500 CZK in the Czech Republic but then suddenly the price automatically changed to 20 CZK (wich is under 1 EUR) and we had to cancel hundreds of orders. I try to contact support and they didn't want to recognize the mistake - very dangerous app, don't use it if you are in a multi-shops business. Shopify should deactivate that kind of app provider.

August 4, 2021

Hi,

I really regret that you faced the problem. But we investigated the issue several times. The app applied discounts correctly. We have logs that prove it. We found that prices changed outside of the app BEFORE the app applied discounts.

I suggested to you investigate the issue together more deeply and help you understand where the real problem is. As you ignore my email, I can't do anything.

Still hope to help you.

Alex

SAINT LUKE

I used this app for BFCM 2020. The discount worked really well at the time, however since the discounts expired and pricing went back to normal on the site, there is some residual code that is now messing with our google & social media shopping channels, it says the pricing is all still discounted when I tag products on line and when you search for anything on shopping which is now messing with the optimisation across all our ads. Shopify have confirmed there is code that needs to be removed and have recommend contacting a 'shopify expert' to remove it. So now looks like I'm going to have to pay $100s to fix it. Avoid!

December 16, 2020

Hi,

Our app doesn't leave any code in the theme. There are several competitors with similar app names that leave their code in the app. Looks like you messed up the names of the app.

The Wrap Life

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP. The code is awful and it should not be available in the app store. We've had issues with our collection pages since connecting this app and the pages are taking forever to load. Collection pages have products that are blinking and not fully loading. Proceed with caution.

November 24, 2019

The merchant used the old version of the app. The current version of the app doesn't add any code to the theme and doesn't slow down the store.

Oh Baby!

I download it to help me with programming my sales. It ruin all collections applied and additionally , even when we deleted the app, the problem persisted and we had to clean up the code behind all the products and collections we applied it to.

December 24, 2019

The merchant used the old version of the app. The current version of the app doesn't add any code to the theme and doesn't affect the display of products and collections in the store.

Sunray Fly Fish

Dreadful, hangs on install, customer support have no idea what their doing, can't even get rid of their broken code now, don't touch

December 24, 2019

The merchant used the old version of the app. The current version of the app doesn't add any code to the theme.