GET SALE Bulk Discount Manager

Product Discounted Pricing, Daily Deal, Price Editor Scheduler

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

GET SALE Bulk Discount Manager

CANVAEGYPT

Location Egypt

It's Help with the easy way to use ,you can improve it too, and good luck to all your team with a Good app

Deal Flex

good...............................................................................................................................

April 10, 2022

Hi,

Thanks for your review. I would be glad to assist you if you need any help.

Alex

Exquisitely Hers

working perfectly for now
tried and looks great on the product page
would recommend for new users for easy use

Jewel Coffee

Just loaded and trying out. Need more trials to see if it works well. But now seems okay and it is showing the discount on the listing.

Tabata Shop

I think it is a good app, I will test in the next days better, but I think it is ok. Thanks for the it. I test it only for few days

La Maison Oud

for now it work perfectly, the price is displayed discounted, which help customers calculate the final price

Shop Adore Mimi

I used this app to discount items on my shopify store and it did just that. very easy to use. would definitely recommend.

Popeye's Supplements Winnipeg

I was recommended this app to quickly and efficiently put my entire site on sale by another Shopify customer. Setup was easy. I wish it would make items I put on sale showing the "Sale" badge changing the price on the product page prior to the cart.

Livingspace

We've been using the bulk discount feature of the app for over a year now and I can say it's been great. It's saved us a ton of time due to the many sales promotions we've had over that time. This will automate all your manual pricing tasks. Definitely recommended.

Glorify Him Gear

First time trying the app. once I see how well it works, I will update the review. so far it is pretty good, and offers free plan.

Previous 1