Bulk Discount & Price Editor

Bulk Discount & Price Editor

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Bulk Discount Manager, Special Offers

Popeye's Supplements Winnipeg

I was recommended this app to quickly and efficiently put my entire site on sale by another Shopify customer. Setup was easy. I wish it would make items I put on sale showing the "Sale" badge changing the price on the product page prior to the cart.

Livingspace

We've been using the bulk discount feature of the app for several months now and I can say it's been great. It's saved us a ton of time due to the many sales promotions we've had over that time. This will automate all your manual pricing tasks. Definitely recommended.

Glorify Him Gear

First time trying the app. once I see how well it works, I will update the review. so far it is pretty good, and offers free plan.

Unic Corner

wellen ggndngsdngmsd g,m ,mgsd,gnm,sngmdgnmnds,gn,smn,msngmsn,sdngfbgsd vdmv dm vm md vm vmd gdsngkdsgnklsngkd

October 28, 2020

Hi gdsngkdsgnklsngkd! As I see, you more than like our app :) If so, we would be glad to see a 5-star review.
P.S. eopiwru eygouy eo hrf wsdfn sdflkn

AMBASSTAR CLOTHING

Just started using the app, it seems ok for now. But will get a proper evaluation after a few weeks. Then provide better review.

Atlas Apparel Co.

I like the way this applied the sale price. It worked well. However, it does not add the "tag" of "sale" so the items do not end up on the sale page automatically. Now my sale page is incomplete. Would love to see that option.

Palma Pasta

This saved so much time setting up sales and worked right away with no issues! Definitely worth it.

HAVILAH

Super user friendly, quick and reliable so i'd definitely recommend trying it out as its such a time saver.

TerrorThreads

We liked the app until we found out customers were not able to use their coupon codes at checkout. In fact the option wasn't even displayed. Other than that, the app was great for the short time we used it.

Raya Coffee

Works as advertised and is just what I needed! It helped me with discounts for variations of my products and is a game changer!