Bulk Discount & Price Editor

Bulk Discount & Price Editor

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Bulk Discount Manager, Special Offers

Tabata Shop

I think it is a good app, I will test in the next days better, but I think it is ok. Thanks for the it. I test it only for few days

La Maison Oud

for now it work perfectly, the price is displayed discounted, which help customers calculate the final price

Shop Adore Mimi

I used this app to discount items on my shopify store and it did just that. very easy to use. would definitely recommend.

Popeye's Supplements Winnipeg

I was recommended this app to quickly and efficiently put my entire site on sale by another Shopify customer. Setup was easy. I wish it would make items I put on sale showing the "Sale" badge changing the price on the product page prior to the cart.

Livingspace

We've been using the bulk discount feature of the app for several months now and I can say it's been great. It's saved us a ton of time due to the many sales promotions we've had over that time. This will automate all your manual pricing tasks. Definitely recommended.

Glorify Him Gear

First time trying the app. once I see how well it works, I will update the review. so far it is pretty good, and offers free plan.

Unic Corner

wellen ggndngsdngmsd g,m ,mgsd,gnm,sngmdgnmnds,gn,smn,msngmsn,sdngfbgsd vdmv dm vm md vm vmd gdsngkdsgnklsngkd

October 28, 2020

Hi gdsngkdsgnklsngkd! As I see, you more than like our app :) If so, we would be glad to see a 5-star review.
P.S. eopiwru eygouy eo hrf wsdfn sdflkn

AMBASSTAR CLOTHING

Just started using the app, it seems ok for now. But will get a proper evaluation after a few weeks. Then provide better review.

Atlas Apparel Co.

I like the way this applied the sale price. It worked well. However, it does not add the "tag" of "sale" so the items do not end up on the sale page automatically. Now my sale page is incomplete. Would love to see that option.

Palma Pasta

This saved so much time setting up sales and worked right away with no issues! Definitely worth it.

Previous 1