Bulk Discount & Price Editor

Bulk Discount & Price Editor

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Daily Deal,Special Offers,Flash Sale App

AMBASSTAR CLOTHING

Just started using the app, it seems ok for now. But will get a proper evaluation after a few weeks. Then provide better review.

Atlas Apparel Co.

I like the way this applied the sale price. It worked well. However, it does not add the "tag" of "sale" so the items do not end up on the sale page automatically. Now my sale page is incomplete. Would love to see that option.

Palma Pasta

This saved so much time setting up sales and worked right away with no issues! Definitely worth it.

HAVILAH

Super user friendly, quick and reliable so i'd definitely recommend trying it out as its such a time saver.

TerrorThreads

We liked the app until we found out customers were not able to use their coupon codes at checkout. In fact the option wasn't even displayed. Other than that, the app was great for the short time we used it.

Raya Coffee

Works as advertised and is just what I needed! It helped me with discounts for variations of my products and is a game changer!