506 Sale Bulk Discount Manager

Product Discounted Pricing, Daily Deal, Price Editor Scheduler

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

506 Sale Bulk Discount Manager

Godimsuchadyke

App does exactly what it says and integrated perfectly with my Shopify theme! I had looked at several discount apps before deciding on this one and I made the right choice. The customer service via chat is also excellent. I asked if a small aesthetic change could be made to how the discount was showing up in my store/on my website and they resolved it within less than an hour. Very happy with this app!

Roni Tochner Jewelry

Location Israel
Time spent using app 41 minutes

Really amazing app! So happy I found it. Does everything perfectly unlike other apps I tried before. Also, the service is stellar! 12/10 recommend!

BANBROKEN

Location Spain

uso la aplicación para aplicar todos los descuentos a la tienda, la atención de Alex y su ayuda ha sido rápida y de gran ayuda. echo de menos la implementación de borradores o saber que precios se van a ver reflejados antes de programar algún porcentaje, pero en general cumple mucho con las funciones y la atención, espectacular.

UK Christmas World

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great team to work with, a few questions which were answered straight away. We are very happy with the app so far.

Vivo Cosmetics Lebanon

Time spent using app About 20 hours

We added this app to our store yesterday preparing for the Black Friday Sales, it is the best we have ever had providing a detailed way to apply the sale, especially being able to include and exclude specific variants, moreover the customer service team especially Alex is very friendly and quick in providing assistance, especially in inserting the code for the timer on the product page in the position we wanted. We highly recommend this app!

Momoc Shoes

Time spent using app 1 day

muy buena y responden muy rápido. es útil y para marcas con bastantes productos y campañas de Black Friday es fundamental.

PluginFox

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The best app out there for our needs! After trying numerous other discount apps, nearly all of them were limited to discounting by an integer or percentage, this was the only app we found (at the time) that offered fixed price discounts, plus tagging of sale products. The current devs are very helpful and responsive in the rare occasion we need to contact them.

Lilo Diamonds

Time spent using app About 2 years

I used this app to help me with bulk discounts. I very happy with it. It save me a lot of time managing our account. Also Alex from the support team was very helpul with all our customize requests. Highly recommend!

The Chef Pad Shop

Really easy to use. had a couple of questions on setup and they answered super quick and got us up and running in no time. Great app.

Dagenhouse Fashions

Time spent using app 1 day

First time using the App and I am very happy with it. It discounted all my products very quickly and the customer service was great too! Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20