Bulk Discount & Price Editor

Bulk Discount & Price Editor

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Bulk Discount Manager, Special Offers

Outdoor eStore Australia

so far so good, easy to install, easy to use, and discounts based on product tags (the reason we got it) seems to be working beautifully. It would be nice if the discount reason/type could be displayed in checkout pages, like using scripts does on plus stores with a little tag icon and message.

Beauty by Krissy B

This was an easy and quick process to create a discount for certain collections in my store. Well worth it!! Thank you.

Choosejoyhandlettering

This app was very easy to use and it worked immediately. I don't have a large amount of items to put on sale, so I appreciate that it was free to use for a few items.

VitalGadgets

it works perfect. I use the app now only with the free plan and this works easily. I can only receive each one

Yorkelee Prints

Responded fast after having a question and can cancel at any time when not using the app which is perfect.

December 23, 2020

Thank you for your review! You are always welcome :)

Unruly Queen

I really love the app so far. It has help me save with bulk discounting vice changing everything one by one.

HK Accessories Official

Just installed the app! So far it does what it says. Will test it further and then write more. Although I feel it's a bit overpriced but let's see... testing it further may change my mind.

DomUnique, LLC

thanks this app is awesome! my boutique coach recommended it and it works! this app really really really really works! use this app!

Creedance and Co

I like how the app applies discount to every product in store, saves a lot of time. But the only problem I had was when the sale is over and I deleted the discount rule, the little label tags that says 'save $1' remains on the products. The apps customer service was helpful and solved my problem.

Luganaborsa

The app does exactly what I need: don't change prices manually. Just a few clicks and all prices will be discounted on autopilot! It helps me greatly due to Black Friday time!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11