Bulk Discount & Price Editor

Bulk Discount & Price Editor

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Daily Deal,Special Offers,Flash Sale App

MAVEN STREET

App does exactly what I need! Needed to set bulk discount for multiple products for a set time period and the app does this easily.

Les Maux Bleus

Had my first discount set up in under two minutes for 7 products with way too many variants to do it by hand ! Thank you :)

I Heart Guts

Quick, easy and saves you from the mind-numbing task of changing all your prices for a sale! Love this app!

Nurserylive

worked as mentioned. I did all my discounts with a tag basis and it worked very smoothly. Thank u guys

Azashops

I used this app to create a discount sale on my whole store. It worked well! My commendations to its creators.

Ilux.t

Bread easy to use did it in 1 minute very happy exactly what i wanted thanks guys ............!!!!!!

Retro Emu

Easy to setup & use. Love the customisation options. All plugins should be this easy to use! Great stuff!

Davao Emarket

CHEAP AND DOES WHAT IS ADVERTISE. THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH! PLEASE ADD A SALES BADGE AND MAKE SURE IT'S COMPATIBLE WITH THE EXPRESS THEME. THANKS AGAIN!

BARBAS 1935

Easy to use and very complete. You can set up prices for sales on % and also on a fix price. Saved many time!

Ashley's Children's Boutique