Bulk Discount Manager & Sales

Bulk Discount Manager & Sales

by DLA Group

Black Friday BFCM,Product Discount,Schedule Sales,Price Editor

Pure Fury Fitness

So far, it works great! Sad that Shopify wouldn't let me utilize more than one discount at a time, found this app and tried it out. Does everything I need it to do. Clean and easy to use interface.

29 Lowndes

Great, works as it should. Easy to set up and easy to use on my shop. Used it for bulk discounts for an entire collection

Daddy' Cases

Intuitive, easy and really fast app. Must have app for black friday and cyber monday. Alex is a very pleasant support guru.

Change IT TM

Probably it's the best sale app that I ever used. Fast, clear UI and UX and responsible support (thanks Alex). Absolutely love it!

JPBN Store

Finally! The only sale app that applies discounts really fast. It took me five seconds to apply discounts to 200+ products. In other apps, it took about 10-20 minutes.

Boomerang Equestrian

Finally found an app that works for discounts HAPPY HAPPY thank you very much for developing this app we are delighted you have no idea

hair2slayLLC

not sure yet........................................................................................

More Mattress LLC

What a time saver! This is exactly what I was looking for when I came across this app, easy billing and easy to use very straight forward and useful.

Crossconnections.com.pk

I really like the app. The app works correctly and it's totally functional I would definitely recommend this app to everyone

BuyAromaBeads.com

loving it so far!! great customer service! thank you! can't wait to use it for bfcm sales!! hopefully everything is smooth sailing! :D

Previous 1 3 4 5