GET Bulk Discount Price Editor

GET Bulk Discount Price Editor

by DLA Group

Product Discount App: Special Offers, Price Editor, Sale App

BBbebeautiful

thank you for the easy to use app and easy to find the products which has to be on sale I recomend this app

66 Books Bookclub

works great, really easy to set up. has some clever features which allow you to create really flexible campaigns. the only thing which I do not like is the feature that doesn't allow you to make changes to live sales. If you make any change and save it, it deactivates and reactivates all the items. it is a bit slow when you have thousands of listings. however, it is only a minor nuisance and app is well worth the money.

Go OM Yourself

Quick and easy to use...I LOVE how I am able to apply multiple discounts on multiple items. My sale starts tomorrow!

Yawd Cards

The app did exactly as promised and was easy to use and set up. Will definitely recommend it to other store owners in my network.

Craze Clothing Company

I used this app to help me mark down specific items without having to go line by line. Really easy and simple to use.

CryptoMoon.shop

pleasantly surprised. Have no negative thoughts. It's easier to use this app, simple and free. Really glad

Mercearia de Portugal

It works like a charm. Really quick to apply the discounts and the end date for the sale is perfect to save you time.

JODECHI

This is a very easy to use and purposeful app. Certainly recommend it for all your store's discount needs.

lather sylk hair

best bulk discount app. Simple interface, easy installation. I tried atleast 4 other apps before this one and they don’t compare.

Coast to Coast Vintage

This app makes it easy for me to set up sales! I would recommend! I like that it allows me to customize my sales with ease.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13