Bulk Discount & Price Editor

Bulk Discount & Price Editor

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Daily Deal,Special Offers,Flash Sale App

BARBAS 1935

Easy to use and very complete. You can set up prices for sales on % and also on a fix price. Saved many time!

Ashley's Children's Boutique

Nice
And helpful

Custom Pet Portrait

It's definitely a 5-stars discount app! Works perfect, fast, and has an option to exclude collections and products. That's what I need. Good job!

Hobby Stories

Just the best schedule sales app that I tried. Fast, simple to use, not buggy, pretty good features.

FACEWEAR

Good app, easy to use! Our team used this app without any confuse.
Tryed diferent apps and make chose for this one!

Lone Wolf Paintball

So far so good! Very simple and easy to use. Does exactly what I was looking for. This should come in very handy for us

Art of Diamonds

The only app that has excluding products feature. Very useful for our store when need to exclude a few products from the storewide sale.

Carol’s Classic Gifts & Decor

Have only done the testing but looks perfect for what I need it to do.
Will save a lot of time and easy for the customer to view the price prior to checkout. thank you.

Christensen Copenhagen

This is the most user friendly discount app we have installed so far. Very easy to search for products and apply discounts.

LA Pop Art

Great App. Very easy to use and lets you pinpoint exactly which products or collections you want to promote

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7