Bulk Discount Manager & Sales

Bulk Discount Manager & Sales

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Schedule Sales, Price Editor, Daily Deal

Arabella

So far so good.... easy to use and does what it says on the tin. Would recommend for ease and speed.

Cambridge Local

So far so good, I have tested this and it works! I will update my review when I have run it properly through our store:) We have been looking for a way to set up specials with a start and end date in shopify so will be great if it does what we want it to!

Paint Art

Simple. Great. Works much faster than other apps. The only app that works with vendors and tags. Recommend.

CH-UNITY

VEry simple and esthetic! It was good decision to do discounts with this app. I recommend this to you

Stickers and Stationery Co

Tried other sales app before this one. Good. Very easy to configure. Its a bit pricey for my liking.

510 Brand

Grabbed this app to do bulk discounts for clearance items on my website and brick and mortar store... Work's like a charm! Thank you.
510brand.com

Cammabo.dk

save time.. Great app to manage discount.

Toastie

Extremely easy and quick to use! Wanted to set up a sale to run for one week and this manages it perfectly.

yalinat

great Job. the app is easy to use and i recommend it to any shop owner who are Looking to solution to improve sales

AQUASMITH

Just started use the app but seems like what we wanted. 10 products for free, 100 products for $9.99 / mo. if possible, wanted to indicate Red in discounted price. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7