GET SALE Bulk Discount Manager

Product Discounted Pricing, Daily Deal, Price Editor Scheduler

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

GET SALE Bulk Discount Manager

Catwalk Junkie.com

Location Netherlands

Good customer service. Quick responses and easy interface. Can recommend the app for bulk discounts.

Affengeile Bilder

Location Germany

Works as expected. We use it on a regular basis to have sales in our store with more than 500 products. So even a lot of changes run smoothly.

Emit Ankhful

i love the app but i really think its amazing i intend to upgrade soon. yes continue the great work

glassextrem

Location Spain

Muy cómoda! Rápida y eficiente! Es muy fácil de usar e intuitiva, la recomiendo para todo aquel que quiera realizar descuentos automáticamente a su web.

Waterbox Aquariums UK

Super easy to use and worked flawlessly upon installation. Thanks for the good work as we have used others that were very clunky.

Scrubz Xpress

I am in the beginning stages of this app. I just installed it, so far I'm excited about using it. I know that my customers would appreciate it as well.

MyDiscounts

Really good app works as intended. Easy to use and understand no issues with it. Decent pricings would love it if it was a bit cheaper for start up companies or discounted if paid yearly like 20% ;). However, it's worth the price it works flawlessly. Excellent work thank you!

ADAPTO FOODS™

I've used this app for about 5 minutes, just so you know... but it works exactly as needed. Right now we have very few SKUs, so the free version is just fine.

April 14, 2022

Happy to hear. If you have any questions, just email me at support@dla.group.

BLOEMEN

This app works well. Very easy to set up and create rules. Whole store discount is done by few minutes.

March 28, 2022

Thank you very much!

Floral Renaissance

So glad I found this app! It does exactly what I want it to do, displaying original and discournted price all in one place on product pages.
It would be nice though if the original prices also show on checkout page

March 28, 2022

Thanks for your review. Unfortunately, the app can't show the original price on the checkout page. Shopify doesn't allow app developers to manage the checkout page in this way. The original price could be displayed on the checkout page only when a merchant applies a discount coupon at the checkout page.

Have great sales!