GetSale: Sale Discount Manager

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 10, 2023

It provides an easy way to add discounts on the website, with a great post service that quickly solved an issue!

Beewise
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 1 day
506 replied January 10, 2023

Thank you! We are pleased you like the app and feel free to get in touch if you want any more help 😀

January 5, 2023

This is APP is at the top of our Black Friday marketing tech stack. The app is easy to use and removes ALL of the headache of scheduling sale prices. A Big thanks to the team for this incredible app.

NOTIQ
Time spent using app: 5 months
506 replied January 6, 2023

Thank you for the kind review! We are really pleased the app is working well for you! 😀

November 26, 2022

App does exactly what it says and integrated perfectly with my Shopify theme! I had looked at several discount apps before deciding on this one and I made the right choice. The customer service via chat is also excellent. I asked if a small aesthetic change could be made to how the discount was showing up in my store/on my website and they resolved it within less than an hour. Very happy with this app!

Godimsuchadyke
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
506 replied December 5, 2022

Thank you for the feedback! We hope you had a great sale and we are always happy to help!

November 25, 2022

Really amazing app! So happy I found it. Does everything perfectly unlike other apps I tried before. Also, the service is stellar! 12/10 recommend!

Roni Tochner Jewelry
Israel
Time spent using app: 41 minutes
506 replied December 5, 2022

Thank you! We are so pleased you are happy with the app!

November 23, 2022

uso la aplicación para aplicar todos los descuentos a la tienda, la atención de Alex y su ayuda ha sido rápida y de gran ayuda. echo de menos la implementación de borradores o saber que precios se van a ver reflejados antes de programar algún porcentaje, pero en general cumple mucho con las funciones y la atención, espectacular.

BANBROKEN
Time spent using app: 9 months
506 replied December 5, 2022

¡Gracias por los comentarios! Definitivamente consideraremos construir esta función. ¡Espero que haya tenido una gran venta y siempre estamos felices de ayudar! Alex

November 23, 2022

Great team to work with, a few questions which were answered straight away. We are very happy with the app so far.

UK Christmas World
Time spent using app: About 1 month
506 replied December 5, 2022

Excellent! I hope you are having a great sale and let us know if you need any further help!

November 22, 2022

We added this app to our store yesterday preparing for the Black Friday Sales, it is the best we have ever had providing a detailed way to apply the sale, especially being able to include and exclude specific variants, moreover the customer service team especially Alex is very friendly and quick in providing assistance, especially in inserting the code for the timer on the product page in the position we wanted. We highly recommend this app!

Vivo Cosmetics Lebanon
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
November 17, 2022

muy buena y responden muy rápido. es útil y para marcas con bastantes productos y campañas de Black Friday es fundamental.

Momoc Shoes
Time spent using app: 27 days
November 17, 2022

The best app out there for our needs! After trying numerous other discount apps, nearly all of them were limited to discounting by an integer or percentage, this was the only app we found (at the time) that offered fixed price discounts, plus tagging of sale products. The current devs are very helpful and responsive in the rare occasion we need to contact them.

PluginFox
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 11, 2022

I used this app to help me with bulk discounts. I very happy with it. It save me a lot of time managing our account. Also Alex from the support team was very helpul with all our customize requests. Highly recommend!

Lilo Diamonds