Bulk Discount & Price Editor

Bulk Discount & Price Editor

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Bulk Discount Manager, Special Offers

HomebodyMami Co.

This app was very easy to use and it did what I needed to do. Which is all I ask. Very happy. Thank you. I will definitely continue to use in the future.

Kytu

Just installed the app and I'm loving it so far. Works exactly as I need it to. Was able to set a timer to start and end at a specific time for a specific product and set it all up in literally about 2 minutes. Love it!

The Sub Shop by Lewis Farms Custom Creations

Works great!! I wanted an auto discount that showed in product. BOOM!! this is it!! I am so glad to find a simple and useable solution

bilexcreations

Thank you for creating this awesome app ! It's my first time using it to run a sale and I like it its very simple to use

strendmx

so easy to use, so practical, and works perfectly, the only thing is that you only can put the discounts in 10 items freely.

T-shirtify.shop

The app works out very good. however i have a problem with the product tag, is it always showing 'ON SALE' ? can i modify it?

January 23, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
The "on sale" is a sale badge that generates by your theme, not by our app. So you can modify it in the theme settings. Also, you can contact the theme support team and ask them what you need.

suhada - skin art seal -

This app is very nice. I can bulk discount. I can scheduling discount time. The efficiency of operation has improved greatly.

VIROKI

Una aplicación que funciona muy bien. Es rápido de instalar y configurar. Recomiendo esta aplicación 100%

AGNA

I am using bold product options. Bulk Discount work great with Bold apps. You don't need and coding knowledge. Thank you.

Outdoor eStore Australia

so far so good, easy to install, easy to use, and discounts based on product tags (the reason we got it) seems to be working beautifully. It would be nice if the discount reason/type could be displayed in checkout pages, like using scripts does on plus stores with a little tag icon and message.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12