GET SALE Bulk Discount Manager

GET SALE Bulk Discount Manager

by DLA Group

Product Discount App: Schedule Sales, Flash Sale, Price Editor

Washed

This app did exactly what we wanted. Super simple to do massive discounts store wide and thank you so much.

treerigging.com

Super easy to use. Just started using it so far so good. Applied discounts to entire store of 67 products with MANY variants.

DanoraLuxe

App works great. Very simple steps and i was able to discount 4 products in 2mins. There were no bugs or stress. It's very easy and free. Best app I have found so far. Thanks! :)

ShinyMoist

It worked perfectly and only with 4 easy steps that anyone can do in seconds. thank you Get sale bulk.

Miniso Pakistan

works like a charm :) added to my store and selected a collection for discout and its done... simple as that

Download GoGo!

Very good functions. my favourite plugin. especially, I got the free price by the campaign. Thank you so much, DLA Group!

Particolari Semplici

App fantastica fatta benissimo e soprattutto senza costi aggiuntivi. Complimenti ai creatori.
Super!!!

Bailey Builds

Works excellent, I'm kind of surprised this feature wasn't innately available through shopify, but this worked perfectly. Thanks!

kroghbeauty

Perfect, perfect, perfect!!! :-D I love that i'm able to add a tag while having a discount! Thank you so much!

BBbebeautiful

thank you for the easy to use app and easy to find the products which has to be on sale I recomend this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14