Helhetsomdöme
  • 5 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 15 november 2023

Simplesmente top, fácil, simples de instalar e configurar, fácil e prático para traduzir. Se tivesse um suporte através de Tickets seria simplesmente perfeito.

Leve de Tudo
Brasilien
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
26 december 2023

I love Roar Themes Apps. They are mostly Free Apps that are great & do not overload your site. This APP is perfect for answering quick and easy questions without the annoying salespeople pop ups. Its easy to use, and simple to start. You can quickly and easily change or add your FAQ's. I would recommend using this is you need a HELP center for Google Merchant, without having to answer the same questions over and over again

Boujee Chic Boutique
USA
2 dagar användning av appen
31 oktober 2023

it works like it states it does.

Bowsers cosmetics and clothing
Australien
2 månader användning av appen
20 december 2023

This app is exactly what I've been looking for. And... it's FREE. I am already using there theme and just now discovered all the amazing apps they offer for free.

Koekela
Nederländerna
Ungefär 3 timmar användning av appen
25 januari 2024

I have just installed the app, which was quick and easy to do. I am so looking forward to using it. Great thanks for being free!

Rumänien
13 minuter användning av appen
9 december 2023

Perfeckt

irisphotos.de
Tyskland
2 minuter användning av appen
12 oktober 2023

super bon merci pour le beau travail j aime bien cette application simple utilisation

Discountjag
Kanada
Ungefär 3 timmar användning av appen
11 juni 2021

Really bad quality product. Does not support language translation functionality of Shoppify. It is important that they support the native store language functionality that Shopify provides, that way content can be translated . "Instant FAQ & Help Center" is the only portion of my site missing the translation due to this issue.

BALEARICAL
Estland
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
RoarTheme svarade 11 juni 2021

Hello,

Unfortunately, our app does not support the multi-language feature.
I’m so sorry about this inconvenience. Hope you understand!

24 juli 2023

Hey, your app is amazing. Very simple and easy to use. I'm still figuring it out, but i am loving its maneuverability.

Yunique
Sydafrika
3 månader användning av appen
20 juli 2021

Good app. I stuffed around trying to make a FAQ, got fed up, and then found this app. It easily helped me make a professional FAQ and helpdesk. Recommended.

Kind Knives