Helhetsomdöme
  • 5 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
30 april 2023

So far, I just installed this app and it seems like it's going to work great for me, my store, and most importantly my customers. Excited to see how it helps me build and maintain better customer service and relationships.

Sweet Surrender
USA
3 dagar användning av appen
25 februari 2023

SO FAR SO GOOD. GETTING THE HANG OF IT. I WILL BE BACK TO SEE IF I LIKE THE PRODUCT IT OR NOT. TIME WILL TELL

moss more products
Storbritannien
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
13 april 2023

The app seems to be super good - I've been excited to use it, but unfortunately it doesn't save the work. I've been trying for 2 days now and I've lost the work a couple of times because it simply won't save. I had to close the page and lose it all.

I hope they can fix this because it's a very cool app.

SiegaNativa
USA
3 dagar användning av appen
RoarTheme svarade 14 april 2023

Hello,

First of all, I'm sorry for this inconvenience!

Regarding your question, please help me submit a ticket to https://haloroar.ticksy.com/submit/#100020625, our support team will check the problem for you.

Again, thank you for choosing our app.
Hope this help and have a great day :)

9 december 2023

Perfeckt

irisphotos.de
Tyskland
2 minuter användning av appen
12 april 2023

wow nice and easy to setup, looks great. Very easy to use. Add FAQ's easily and great/easy to customise

People of Nostalgia
Nya Zeeland
32 minuter användning av appen
16 september 2023

facil de usar y muy util la recomirndo

Susan
Dominikanska republiken
10 minuter användning av appen
20 juli 2021

Good app. I stuffed around trying to make a FAQ, got fed up, and then found this app. It easily helped me make a professional FAQ and helpdesk. Recommended.

Kind Knives
Australien
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
11 september 2021

Amazing App, really nice that it's free because it delivers so much value. I highly recommend, highly customizable.

Switch Shield
Frankrike
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
24 december 2021

Ich bin völlig begeistert von der App, würde ich jedem weiter empfehlen, vielen Dank :-)). Weiter so!

Jewellry Fashion Store
Tyskland
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
18 maj 2021

Surprising fast and easy to set up and use. We've used a few FAQ apps before and this one beats all of them easily!

Purpose Performance Wear