Recensioner (95)

• 4 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
23 november 2022

amazing app easy to work with, I would recommend it to any merchant looking to save time while helping customers find exactly what they need.

Home Shop
Israel
5 månader användning av appen
21 mars 2023

Great! Perfect for what we needed, an FAQ pop up that allows customers to message us. Easy to install too!

Modern Piping
Australien
Redigerat 15 november 2023

Simplesmente top, fácil, simples de instalar e configurar, fácil e prático para traduzir. Se tivesse um suporte através de Tickets seria simplesmente perfeito.

Leve de Tudo
Brasilien
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
8 december 2022

Excelente, me funciona a la perfección, facil uso, de gran calidad en mi página, opciones adicionales

Magesty Fashion
Colombia
14 juli 2021

Love, love, love this app! It serves great as a self-service help center to allow customers to be more independent when shopping online with a systematic way of finding answers without having us to be online with them. Please seriously consider adding the option to display the FAQ as a widget and/or page (deep linking?). I really love the widget but I still hope to link the FAQ in the footer for customers who may miss it. Also, it would be super helpful in cleaning up the mobile browsing experience because widgets tend to overwhelm phone screens, especially when they start to grow in numbers. But yes, great job on the app!

Shop Weekend Cheoks
Singapore
Redigerat 29 juli 2021

Pretty straightforward use. Easy to install and customize. I spend a few minutes to understand it functionality. I needed more times to write answers. That would be your major time investment.

kokos.mx
Mexiko
Redigerat 26 april 2023

i'm glad i picked this app for my store. So easy to set up and start running. Def recommend. Love it

LIFE MADE EASIER
USA
24 juli 2023

Hey, your app is amazing. Very simple and easy to use. I'm still figuring it out, but i am loving its maneuverability.

Yunique
Sydafrika
26 december 2023

I love Roar Themes Apps. They are mostly Free Apps that are great & do not overload your site. This APP is perfect for answering quick and easy questions without the annoying salespeople pop ups. Its easy to use, and simple to start. You can quickly and easily change or add your FAQ's. I would recommend using this is you need a HELP center for Google Merchant, without having to answer the same questions over and over again

Boujee Chic Boutique
USA
2 dagar användning av appen
7 september 2021

this is a really nice and useful app for my online store customer.
I think it can be more convenient for my customer.

Fingertips Vintage