Helhetsomdöme
  • 5 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
23 mars 2022

Fine app! Recommend it! Two improvements to the developer: 1. Add pre-edited FAQs like where's my shipment, get a refund, apply for return, contact us etc. 2. Add Tawk.to

g3gifts
Bulgarien
8 månader användning av appen
4 juli 2021

NICE PRODUCT, IT IS SO HELPFULL AND STYLISH
And taking in account that it`s free, awesome method to create a FAQ page and method of contact whit your clients

HakuClothes
Spanien
8 månader användning av appen
24 november 2022

This is a great tool for my website. It's easy to install and easy to follow instruction. Happy to have it on my site.

Gift Suggestion
Australien
7 månader användning av appen
20 september 2021

The best application ever, I highly recommend it, easy, fast, and smooth, helps you communicate with your customers in a magical and beautiful way

Vablee
Jordanien
7 månader användning av appen
24 maj 2021

Working great. This app deserves more. It's free as a joke. Love you guys. Very easy to use and install.

P.A.L Protect Animal Lives
Schweiz
6 månader användning av appen
23 november 2022

amazing app easy to work with, I would recommend it to any merchant looking to save time while helping customers find exactly what they need.

Home Shop
Israel
5 månader användning av appen
17 februari 2021

I really fall in love with this app, such a great build. I use it for FAQ and Whatsapp/ email support. The only thing that I'll suggest, please move Whatsapp/email/messenger all this icon above the "FAQ Category" title although currently it is still looking good but in my test, it should be there.

Superlyf
Indien
5 månader användning av appen
RoarTheme svarade 17 februari 2021

Btw, I have transferred your advice to our development team. Hope they will add it in the next update.

Again, thank you so much!

14 juli 2021

Love, love, love this app! It serves great as a self-service help center to allow customers to be more independent when shopping online with a systematic way of finding answers without having us to be online with them. Please seriously consider adding the option to display the FAQ as a widget and/or page (deep linking?). I really love the widget but I still hope to link the FAQ in the footer for customers who may miss it. Also, it would be super helpful in cleaning up the mobile browsing experience because widgets tend to overwhelm phone screens, especially when they start to grow in numbers. But yes, great job on the app!

Shop Weekend Cheoks
Singapore
4 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 29 juli 2021

Pretty straightforward use. Easy to install and customize. I spend a few minutes to understand it functionality. I needed more times to write answers. That would be your major time investment.

kokos.mx
Mexiko
3 månader användning av appen
7 september 2021

this is a really nice and useful app for my online store customer.
I think it can be more convenient for my customer.

Fingertips Vintage