Instant FAQ & Help Center

Build a help center with unlimited FAQs to reduce support time

Price: Free

Jewellry Fashion Store

Location Germany
Time spent using app 14 minutes

Ich bin völlig begeistert von der App, würde ich jedem weiter empfehlen, vielen Dank :-)). Weiter so!

Customsieraden

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 2 minutes

love it. ik vind het handig dat dit soort apps bestaan vooral omdat dit je webstie veel beter maakt.

TradeUpStuff

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Super hilfreiche und einfache App. Die Benutzung ist sehr simpel und gut durchdacht. Man findet alle Punkte sehr schnell und kann alle Änderung selbst vornehmen.

Atoa SPORTS

Location Japan
Time spent using app 33 minutes

works well and does the essential.
would appreciate it if there was more language support as some of us need to change buttons, themes and a lot of words in local languages other than English

intofinity store

Location Iraq
Time spent using app About 2 hours

BEST APP IN THE WORLD, THANK YOU FOR THIS SUPPORT BEST APP IN THE WORLD, THANK YOU FOR THIS SUPPORT

Mini Mavericks

Location Australia

Easy to use and very professional. If you need a FAQ page that look great and has lots of functions then use this one, its also Free!

Kira Kirei

Location Singapore

Glad I found this app!!!! I really love this app and their customer service is !!!!!! I will recommend this app to everyone!

UINFrance

Location France
Time spent using app 16 minutes

Excellent, sleek design.
Whatsapp chat, facebook messenger, etc, ... all in a single widget.
Thank you!

Video Games Tees

Location Cyprus

This App is just WOW! Very Very good app and professional. Very easy to use also. This app alone I think is a meaningful upgrade to a website. Also, I checked the RoarTheme themes which this app promotes for Shopify. I like them they are modern and clean themes. When I will upgrade my website I will surely consider one of those.

Vablee

Location Jordan

The best application ever, I highly recommend it, easy, fast, and smooth, helps you communicate with your customers in a magical and beautiful way