Instant FAQ & Help Center

Instant FAQ & Help Center

by RoarTheme

Build a help center with unlimited FAQs to reduce support time

Familiss

After changing into new theme, the app doesn't appear in my store. Really disappointing with this app.

August 23, 2021

Hello,

I think you changed your live theme without running the app install wizard to add the required code to your new theme.
Please refer to the below link, it will let you know the next steps

Sometimes it may take up to 20-30 seconds to view applied changes at a storefront after being saved.
Please help me to check it again and let me know your results :)
Hope this helps!

EM TAPAK KUDA

app cannot edit and save. it stuck forever after clicking save. Please fix this app because apart from that, it is really reliable

June 21, 2021

===== UPDATE =====

Dear Sir/Madam,

Now, it is a pleasure to announce that we have just finished the server maintenance and our apps are now back in action. You can now use them normally as before.

Please help me to check it again and let me know your results.
Hope this helps :)

Thank you so much for being patient.

BALEARICAL

Really bad quality product. Does not support language translation functionality of Shoppify. It is important that they support the native store language functionality that Shopify provides, that way content can be translated . "Instant FAQ & Help Center" is the only portion of my site missing the translation due to this issue.

June 11, 2021

Hello,

Unfortunately, our app does not support the multi-language feature.
I’m so sorry about this inconvenience. Hope you understand!

Nord Pro

Sehr schlecht, da die App die deutsche Rechtschreibung leider nicht akzeptiert und diese komplett zerschießt. so wird z.B. aus "können" immer "kann". Wodruch der Kasus nicht mehr passt!

February 24, 2021

Hello Nord Pro,

First, I'm so sorry about your case. I think there is a misunderstanding here.

Could you please give me a staff account via app@roartheme.com (permission to access Apps, Online store > Themes)? I will check it for you because I could not find this problem on my side.

Thank you so much!