Instant FAQ & Help Center

Build a help center with unlimited FAQs to reduce support time

Price: Free

Shopmania District

great will keep using. great will keep using. great will keep using. great will keep using. great will keep using.

McCall Fitness

This app is exactly what I was looking for. It was super easy to setup and provided all the options I need for my customers. Thank You!

MadgesFood

Solves my problem! Helps our customers and not enabling laziness. I love the fact the app allows the ability to still reach direct out to us for those unique issues.

g3gifts

Fine app! Recommend it! Two improvements to the developer: 1. Add pre-edited FAQs like where's my shipment, get a refund, apply for return, contact us etc. 2. Add Tawk.to

yourbestversion.philippines

Thank you so much for this. It is already a big help for small owners like me. Thank you for letting us to have this free!

1:10 Rod Shop

Very easy to use right off the bat. Very self-explanatory template. I like how it becomes it's own feature on my website rather than another category in a nested menu.

The Rope

All i needed for free, excellent ! Recommended !!!
You can configure a lot of the sections, the colors and everything !

2Erre Shop

Perfetta tutto funziona alla perfezione facile da configurare una delle migliori che ho provato al momento

smartinhuis.com

Your apps never fail to impress on how easy they are to use and how beautifully they are designed. Thank you!

Jewellry Fashion Store

Ich bin völlig begeistert von der App, würde ich jedem weiter empfehlen, vielen Dank :-)). Weiter so!

Previous 1 3 4 5