Instant FAQ & Help Center

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 22, 2023

amazing! The experience was amazing to say the least! Thank instant for helping gain customers and profits!

Thirstfull
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
December 27, 2022

Good job on this app. It looks good and I feel like this app will help my customers for all there questions.

Savage Rooster Coffee
Time spent using app: 23 days
December 8, 2022

Excelente, me funciona a la perfección, facil uso, de gran calidad en mi página, opciones adicionales

Magesty Fashion
Colombia
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 28, 2022

Great app.. Easy to setup. everything works great. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this app

Beads Hub
Sri Lanka
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 24, 2022

This is a great tool for my website. It's easy to install and easy to follow instruction. Happy to have it on my site.

Gift Suggestion
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
November 23, 2022

amazing app easy to work with, I would recommend it to any merchant looking to save time while helping customers find exactly what they need.

Home Shop
Israel
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 29, 2022

Easy for application app. Helped me to build my website. Good for beginners and professionals. Thank you!

eFalcon
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
October 25, 2022

great app and will help a lot in my store, i want my customers to trust me and my store and having an instant chat help will do that

KT KidzTech
Ireland
Time spent using app: 16 days
October 4, 2022

I used this app for the FAQ section of my store, really great and helpful. Thank you guys for this app.

xclusiv3crafts
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 20, 2022

Wonderful app, does what is says it will do and can't be the price. It really has helped our customer service.

Battle Born Grooming Co