Google Feed & Pinterest Feed

Google Feed & Pinterest Feed | Reviews

by ⭐ Fast Simon, Inc. ⭐

Facebook Feed, Google Shopping Feed, Pinterest & Bing Ads

BERGLUST

The App is working fine and the Staff was very helpful with every issue, that i had. They answered me almost always in some hours.

Latest-Looks.com

Highly recommend this app - does everything automatically! I had a couple of issues (not with the app with Facebook it turns out and them not understanding how catalog advertising works!!). This app set up my Facebook feed so fast and now I have FB Catalog advertising and a FB Store. These guys went above and beyond answering all my questions in regards to Google as well, which they really didn't have to do. Outstanding customer service for "a layman" like me - I really appreciated it. This is THE ONLY feed you need - BEST VALUE app!! : )

Qirya

Very good App and very very good Support. Very fast and quick to understand. Did exactly what I wanted in no time. App is working perfect as well. Would definitely reccomend.

Grams Matter

This is my 1st time doing this and I tried other apps, but the customer service is GREAT!!....Very patient and understanding....I highly recommend this app...Yuri did a wonderful job, thanks!!

She Is Rebel

Worked easy and well for us. They were pretty responsive to our issue about one feed in a different language of a country. I would recommend.

Success Attic

So far this app has been great! It was fairly easy to set-up & connect my Google, Facebook, Bing & Pinterest accounts & get my products to populate in those locations - Which is exactly what I needed this app to do!

Mono Concept Store

Good and quick support - solved the problem immediately and responses were fast. Would recommend, even in the free tier.

Störti Butik

I'm sorry for my 1 star rating. At first I had problems with the app. Now I get help from the team. Let's see how it goes.

December 16, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. The app works as it should - uploading your store product into Google Merchant center - for FREE. The issues that you are having are that some of your products are disapproved by Google. Google Merchant Center can have many issues and errors that have nothing to do with the app but rather your account and store compliance with Google policies. You can read some of the positive reviews below to get an idea. We are happy to help - please contact our support with specific details on what is disapproved. Please remember though that while we are happy to help - we are not Google, and therefore cannot resolve compliance issues automatically.

loftandvintage.hu

The app has a good chance for the five star! Though now I see the task of which the app is a part is very very complicated! This is why we are struggling, especially with Google. Though we have a perfect feed with the app, dozens of settings will affect your success. Now our Merchant account is still suspended, noone know the real reason...:(. Here, 5 stars for the guys, they tried to help, but now Google has the ball, and we are just waiting for the 4. account review, meanwhile is store is working, we sell products (which Google says dont exist). So we havent had the opportunity to try the ability of the app with the ads, but the feeds I can say are really fast and realtime. Oh, Pinterest upload was very good, seamless. Because of the much help of the guys, I advance to them the 5 stars - because if these 4 feeds will work from one place, realtime updating every product info and changes, even ads and campaigns - thats something!! I was very curious, because it can be a real deal compared to other solutions. Sorry that it was long ...and the point is I will definiately come back after we fix all the setting problems with the Tech-giants, and will give an update, how the ad campaigns works and how effective they are on Facebook and Google. If they will be effective, then its a 6-star app. I dont see yet how they will work. See you soon! Oh, and one more: the app uploaded 2,5K products into 3 platforms ( G, Fb, Pin) in a few minutes at once by clicking a button...:). That was the best part.

Israel-Cart

Hard to describe how much I like this app, and even more important is the support! probably the best support in shopify. highly recommended!