Facebook Feed & Instant Google

Facebook Feed & Instant Google

by ⭐ Fast Simon, Inc. ⭐

Facebook Feed, Google Shopping Feed, Pinterest & Bing Ads

Cute Cat Casa®

Amazing support by the entire team. They go way beyond to make adjustments to the feed. I can't thank them enough!

Flair Fighter

I found this app while searching for a way to add a product catalog data feed to my Facebook ads in order to run Facebook Dynamic Catalog Ads. All other apps charge a fee in order to let you upload a data feed. And Shopify's solution of an atom feed only gives you up to 20 products. This app has been amazing in that it helped us install a data feed which populated into our Facebook Ads account in a matter of just an hour or two. Their staff also answer emails within a few minutes to hours. Really quick! I haven't had a chance to try their advertising services yet. But so far if you are need of an app to help you with uploading a data feed, this app fulfills this need! I can finally tag my posts with products on IG shopping!

November 19, 2020

Appreciate the super-kind review!
Look forward to seeing you use our automatic advertising campaigns soon.

Tulio

I can't speak highly enough of this app and their wonderful customer service. This app is perfect for sorting our google feed issues and if there's even been any google problems (and let's face it, when does google not give us problems), these guys have been easy to reach out to and fast to help.

Fitter and Healthier

We had problems with Google Merchant and the team has been amazing and very dedicated to helping us with it. We are still trying to fix it but it is completely out of their hands, shame.
I will definitely keep using their app.
Thanks!

Kemote

i have 450 product variants ,but the app only submit 202, why?, when i add a new product, it only submit 1 variant.

November 3, 2020

Hi Kemote,
The app only submits published products, so that you do not get GMC errors. Many of your product variants are unpublished. You are welcome to continue the dialog on our support, rather than this review forum
Thanks
Instant Feed Team

Kooper Eyewear

Great app and amazing support. Easy to use and easy sync. Ido and Yuri were incredibly helpful in resolving the problems.

all4youimports

I used the app and helped me with the synchronization process and also in relation to the errors that facebook accused. thank you very much. I recommend

Fatima.Dk

Very fast and thourough support! - great app! - i am very happy with the service provided by yuri! :)

Balardi

Amazing app and support, they help me with everything. I tried some other feed apps for google and bing and this one is the best!

Any Curve Boutique

I used this app to get all of my products into Google Merchant. We had some issues getting everything in and approved, but they helped us every step of the way. I would recommend this app if you're looking to move your products into Google Merchant.