Facebook Feed & Pinterest Feed

Facebook Feed & Pinterest Feed

by ⭐ Fast Simon, Inc. ⭐

Facebook Feed, Google Shopping Feed, Pinterest & Bing Ads

FIVEOTEN

When I update the URL of my product on my store the app keep feeding the old incorrect URL to google merchant causing my account to get suspended. Try yourself

September 27, 2020

Dear Fiveoten,
During your 90 minute session, you have disabled the auto-update feature of the app. This is probably why the URL was not updated. So it's not a bug - it's a feature: When a merchant disables auto-update - the app will not update your feed.
Which one of your store's two products have you updated? If you reinstall the app and contact our support - we will be happy to help you out.
Thanks
InstantFeed+ Team

Santomauro Designs

Definitely the best app I found to constantly export my products to the Facebook's catalog
Easy to set up and great customer service
This saved me alot of time and money

Sage and Paige

good good good!
solved my problem so quick!love their support !!!!!!
make my fb feed clear and easy to work

Mani Sports®

I had been having lots of issues with Google Merchant. The team has great knowledge of how the Feed works, I have spoken to many people and no one knows how to fix it. The app is great, and the team is very quick to assist. They even went far as fixing some of my website error. 10/10 on service. Can’t wait for the update version”. Hope it stays free

Craft-Ease

The App does the job well. In particular, it's the only app I found that allows multiple countries feed for Google Merchant. And great service (especially for a free app)!

GuruFit

Buggy app that doesn't allow you to connect Google Ads, displays the wrong prices (compare-at price) in FB Catalog and is full of fake quotes and reviews. This has potential, but clear the bugs and get rid of the fake stuff..

June 23, 2020

1. Connecting to the Ads account - These days, we all have multiple accounts for various uses. The specific user account under which you are trying to connect with does not have a Google Ads account and that's why the app is asking you to check the credentials
2. Price Terms are different in Shopify and FB. In Shopify, you have two price fields: 'Price' and 'Compare at price'. If both are present, Price is really the discounted price vs. Compare at Price. On Facebook, it works a little bit differently. There is a price field and also 'sale price'. So, if compare_at_price is specified in Shopify - it turns into the price field in FB and the Shopify price turns into 'sale price' in FB. If there is no compare_at_price then the price just is shown as price in Facebook.
3. Fake reviews and quotes - You are more than welcome to connect to any of the merchants who left reviews.

You did contact our support, and got a reply within 17 minutes. We tried to reach you again - yet no response from you. Please check your email SPAM folders as you may not be getting our support responses. If you are interested to resolve the issues - please contact our support and we will be happy to help.

Unique Style Pups

This is an amazing app. Works like a charm and developers are quick to answer any questions. I recommend it.

Flowers to stay

Everything works smoothly and fast! Used it for my Instagram Shopping to get my product feed in the Facebook catalog. Great app!

Trivoshop

The tech team is very responsive and very good at getting the app executed. The instant streaming gives excellent control over keeping the feed real time and with optimized variants will make it a robust option. Looking forward to the results!

Pur Carbon

Great app and EXCELLENT support! The whole team helped out to quickly answer all of my questions and tweak the app for exactly what I needed. Thank you!