Facebook Feed & Google Feed

Facebook Feed & Google Feed

by ⭐ Fast Simon, Inc. ⭐

Facebook Feed, Google Shopping Feed, Pinterest & Bing Ads

Hussh-Cradles

Installation was easy. As the app is new we encountered a few small issues but what is most important for us as shop owners is fast and friendly support. Well that is being take care of!!! At some point I believe we had 3 team members helping us out with issues that were not even related to their app. Really 5 star service Ed and Yuri. Keep up this level of support and you'll beat the competition!
Andreas from www.hussh-cradles.com

Sytaara

We installed this app when Google shopping had some issues. The app quickly pushed all of products to Google and Facebook in minutes. The support provided by App's team was excellent and quick. We were up and running in no time. I will highly recommend this app to the shops who want to market their products on Google and on Facebook. Thanks Yuri and team.

Chance Loves

I used this App to export all my products from Shopify to a Facebook Catalogue, after trying for days and a lot of frustration to make Shopify's own "Facebook Shop App" to work.
Much better to do it this way, and super easy to export through this App. All products were uploaded in no time. Support has been great so far. I didn't see the size variants and initially all products seemed to have no inventory, so Yura fixed it right away, in a matter of hours.
Friendly and fast support, as well as a great App that works!

jasonjackets

HUGE thanks for the customer support team, they helped my configured my account in literally minutes

The Neshama Project

I've installed this app today and so far, I absolutely love it. My feed is instantly running in Facebook Business Manager. Thank you!!

GENNY.PI

I use this app to have my product feed on FB and Google constantly updated and with all product characteristics I need (which Shopify does not do).
It works perfectly and the only technical problem I had, it got solved within 1 hour time.
Simple to use and has all essential functions needed

1 2 3 5 Next