Facebook Feed, Google Shopping

Facebook Feed, Google Shopping

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Google Shopping Feed, Facebook Product Feed & Bing Ads Feed AI

BERGLUST

I have 1500 products with 15k variants. This App took 3 days to upload 1000 of them, after i had to manually push 10x. Today i open the App again and it shows me a "502 Bad Gateway". I open the App Store and can't find it with the same name. I search by "Fast Simon, Inc." and see this App here with a different logo, but similar name. After opening the app, its the same thing, the Screenshots are showing the old App. I take a closer look and it shows me the Install Button. That means its unistalled? Im confused. It didn't upload all my products to the facebook catalog and now its not working at all and i have to reinstall it? It wasted 3 days of my time and now i have to search for a new app.

FIVEOTEN

When I update the URL of my product on my store the app keep feeding the old incorrect URL to google merchant causing my account to get suspended. Try yourself

September 27, 2020

Dear Fiveoten,
During your 90 minute session, you have disabled the auto-update feature of the app. This is probably why the URL was not updated. So it's not a bug - it's a feature: When a merchant disables auto-update - the app will not update your feed.
Which one of your store's two products have you updated? If you reinstall the app and contact our support - we will be happy to help you out.
Thanks