Instant Google & Facebook Feed

Instant Google & Facebook Feed

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Google Shopping Feed, Pinterest, Facebook Shop Feed, Bing Ads

Proline Skates

Devs are very responsive and have helped us as much as possible to sort out a few issues we had. Great!

Wonderhead Goods

Ido offered fantastic customer support. I can't say enough. My facebook ads stopped working months ago. Facebook support couldnt help, they sent a video of my problem to their tech team, who was also stumped. Ido had the solution right away. Thank you!!!! **update- now had a problem with google and once again, ido came through quickly with a possible solution. A+++. you're in good hands with this team

Dreamframer Art

This is a very cool app! My Facebook and Pinterest feeds are finally fixed and they work as expected. The titles of my products don't contain just letters and numbers, so for some reason, the original Pinterest app was transcribing titles into the Pinterest catalog adding "/" and "\", which looked ugly. InstantFeed+ fixed that right away. The support is very responsive and super helpful.

Collombatti Naturals

Great app and amazing customer service at any time of the day or night. They are not only quick to respond but also go above and beyond to help, even if it's an issue outside of the app that's causing problems! Can't recommend them enough!

505shop

Great job recommend this command helped me a lot !!!
please contact them again for help and our cooperation I hope to continue Thank you very much !

East Coast AF Apparel

This app has saved me so much time and trouble. I was having all sorts of issues getting my product feed published to Google and Facebook using Shopify's apps - products getting rejected, data missing, etc. This app has worked quickly and flawlessly.

ObsessedMuchBoutique

This is the best app for the Google Merchant Center Feed for Google Shopping! I was having issues with my Google Shopping feed and once I installed the app I received immediate assistance from Ido and the rest of their team. As a result of their assistance and guidance my Google Merchant Center account was approved. I highly recommend this app!

Bella Luna Online

Great app - simple to use and very quick response and super helpful! Good to select which products you can publish etc.

BERGLUST

The App is working fine and the Staff was very helpful with every issue, that i had. They answered me almost always in some hours.

Latest-Looks.com

Highly recommend this app - does everything automatically! I had a couple of issues (not with the app with Facebook it turns out and them not understanding how catalog advertising works!!). This app set up my Facebook feed so fast and now I have FB Catalog advertising and a FB Store. These guys went above and beyond answering all my questions in regards to Google as well, which they really didn't have to do. Outstanding customer service for "a layman" like me - I really appreciated it. This is THE ONLY feed you need - BEST VALUE app!! : )

Previous 1 3 4 5