#1 Facebook Feed & Google Feed

#1 Facebook Feed & Google Feed

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Google Shopping Feed, Facebook Product Feed & Bing Ads Feed AI

Fatima.Dk

Very fast and thourough support! - great app! - i am very happy with the service provided by yuri! :)

Balardi

Amazing app and support, they help me with everything. I tried some other feed apps for google and bing and this one is the best!

Any Curve Boutique

I used this app to get all of my products into Google Merchant. We had some issues getting everything in and approved, but they helped us every step of the way. I would recommend this app if you're looking to move your products into Google Merchant.

Santomauro Designs

Definitely the best app I found to constantly export my products to the Facebook's catalog
Easy to set up and great customer service
This saved me alot of time and money

Sage and Paige

good good good!
solved my problem so quick!love their support !!!!!!
make my fb feed clear and easy to work

Mani Sports®

I had been having lots of issues with Google Merchant. The team has great knowledge of how the Feed works, I have spoken to many people and no one knows how to fix it. The app is great, and the team is very quick to assist. They even went far as fixing some of my website error. 10/10 on service. Can’t wait for the update version”. Hope it stays free

Craft-Ease

The App does the job well. In particular, it's the only app I found that allows multiple countries feed for Google Merchant. And great service (especially for a free app)!

Unique Style Pups

This is an amazing app. Works like a charm and developers are quick to answer any questions. I recommend it.

Flowers to stay

Everything works smoothly and fast! Used it for my Instagram Shopping to get my product feed in the Facebook catalog. Great app!

Trivoshop

The tech team is very responsive and very good at getting the app executed. The instant streaming gives excellent control over keeping the feed real time and with optimized variants will make it a robust option. Looking forward to the results!

Previous 1