Facebook Feed, Google Shopping

Facebook Feed, Google Shopping

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Google Shopping Feed, Facebook Product Feed & Bing Ads Feed AI

Dreamframer Art

This is a very cool app! My Facebook and Pinterest feeds are finally fixed and they work as expected. The support is also very responsive.

Collombatti Naturals

Great app and amazing customer service at any time of the day or night. They are not only quick to respond but also go above and beyond to help, even if it's an issue outside of the app that's causing problems! Can't recommend them enough!

505shop

Great job recommend this command helped me a lot !!!
please contact them again for help and our cooperation I hope to continue Thank you very much !

East Coast AF Apparel

This app has saved me so much time and trouble. I was having all sorts of issues getting my product feed published to Google and Facebook using Shopify's apps - products getting rejected, data missing, etc. This app has worked quickly and flawlessly.

ObsessedMuchBoutique

This is the best app for the Google Merchant Center Feed for Google Shopping! I was having issues with my Google Shopping feed and once I installed the app I received immediate assistance from Ido and the rest of their team. As a result of their assistance and guidance my Google Merchant Center account was approved. I highly recommend this app!

Bella Luna Online

Great app - simple to use and very quick response and super helpful! Good to select which products you can publish etc.

Latest-Looks.com

Highly recommend this app - does everything automatically! I had a couple of issues (not with the app with Facebook it turns out and them not understanding how catalog advertising works!!). This app set up my Facebook feed so fast and now I have FB Catalog advertising and a FB Store. These guys went above and beyond answering all my questions in regards to Google as well, which they really didn't have to do. Outstanding customer service for "a layman" like me - I really appreciated it. This is THE ONLY feed you need - BEST VALUE app!! : )

Qirya

Very good App and very very good Support. Very fast and quick to understand. Did exactly what I wanted in no time. App is working perfect as well. Would definitely reccomend.

Grams Matter

This is my 1st time doing this and I tried other apps, but the customer service is GREAT!!....Very patient and understanding....I highly recommend this app...Yuri did a wonderful job, thanks!!

She Is Rebel

Worked easy and well for us. They were pretty responsive to our issue about one feed in a different language of a country. I would recommend.

Previous 1 3 4