#1 Facebook Feed & Google Feed

#1 Facebook Feed & Google Feed

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Realtime Facebook Feed + Google Feed + Pinterest + Bing Ads

DermaTecc

This app solved ALL our problems with the Facebook feed! Other similar apps doesn't even come close to the versatility of this one! You can even change the individual Product descriptions in the feed without having to change the description on your shopify product page.
They have an Awesome support that will help you out with almost anything and they even built a new feature especially for us, just because I asked them to!
A total lifesaver in the horrible world of Facebook Commerce integration.

Dreamframer Art

This is a very cool app! My Facebook and Pinterest feeds are finally fixed and they work as expected. The titles of my products don't contain just letters and numbers, so for some reason, the original Pinterest app was transcribing titles into the Pinterest catalog adding "/" and "\", which looked ugly. InstantFeed+ fixed that right away. The support is very responsive and super helpful.

Collombatti Naturals

Great app and amazing customer service at any time of the day or night. They are not only quick to respond but also go above and beyond to help, even if it's an issue outside of the app that's causing problems! Can't recommend them enough!

505shop

Great job recommend this command helped me a lot !!!
please contact them again for help and our cooperation I hope to continue Thank you very much !

East Coast AF Apparel

This app has saved me so much time and trouble. I was having all sorts of issues getting my product feed published to Google and Facebook using Shopify's apps - products getting rejected, data missing, etc. This app has worked quickly and flawlessly.

ObsessedMuchBoutique

This is the best app for the Google Merchant Center Feed for Google Shopping! I was having issues with my Google Shopping feed and once I installed the app I received immediate assistance from Ido and the rest of their team. As a result of their assistance and guidance my Google Merchant Center account was approved. I highly recommend this app!

Bella Luna Online

Great app - simple to use and very quick response and super helpful! Good to select which products you can publish etc.

BERGLUST

The App is working fine and the Staff was very helpful with every issue, that i had. They answered me almost always in some hours.

Latest-Looks.com

Highly recommend this app - does everything automatically! I had a couple of issues (not with the app with Facebook it turns out and them not understanding how catalog advertising works!!). This app set up my Facebook feed so fast and now I have FB Catalog advertising and a FB Store. These guys went above and beyond answering all my questions in regards to Google as well, which they really didn't have to do. Outstanding customer service for "a layman" like me - I really appreciated it. This is THE ONLY feed you need - BEST VALUE app!! : )

Qirya

Very good App and very very good Support. Very fast and quick to understand. Did exactly what I wanted in no time. App is working perfect as well. Would definitely reccomend.

Previous 1 3 4 5