Google & Facebook Product Feed
Feed for Google Merchant Center, Facebook and Instagram compliant product feeds with a click of a button
Harness AI and Machine Learning models behind the scenes to optimize your campaigns performance
Realtime Inventory Update
Ongoing product updates so only the most up to date product variants are found in your advertising campaigns
About #1 Facebook Feed & Google Feed
Boost Google Shopping Feed and Facebook Dynamic Product Ad Campaigns Conversion with Machine Learning and AI
This app harnesses machine learning AI to create product variant feeds to Facebook, Instagram, and Google product feeds.
Google Merchant Center feed and Facebook feed are generated right after the install and then updated in realtime after any change like product availability or price change so you know your advertising campaigns are always up-to-date.
Main Reasons to Choose InstantFeed+
- Google Merchant Center Feed for Google Shopping can be generated for multiple countries and Facebook with a flip of a checkbox.
- All relevant product variants, for your Google feed and Facebook catalog, are included with their optimized machine learning AI for their title, description, and image to maximize conversion - zero setup from your end!
- Your Google feed and Facebook feed will be updated in realtime for Out of stock variants so you would not waste money advertising these products
- Your Google Merchant Center feed and Facebook feed will be updated in realtime for any pricing changes so your customer will know what to expect
- Automatic on-going optimization of both, Google feed and Facebook catalog product feed using Google Ads performance stats
- A great segue to our InstantAd+ automated Ad Campaign service (for qualified merchants only! learn more at instantAdPlus.com)
3 Simple Setup Steps for Google Shopping Feed, Facebook feed and Bing feed
- 1-min Google feed and Facebook catalog configuration
- Watch the conversion rate go up!
- google ads,
- merchant center,
- facebook ads,
- facebook catalog,
- merchant center feed
Most recent reviews
When I update the URL of my product on my store the app keep feeding the old incorrect URL to google merchant causing my account to get suspended. Try yourself
During your 90 minute session, you have disabled the auto-update feature of the app. This is probably why the URL was not updated. So it's not a bug - it's a feature: When a merchant disables auto-update - the app will not update your feed.
Which one of your store's two products have you updated? If you reinstall the app and contact our support - we will be happy to help you out.
Definitely the best app I found to constantly export my products to the Facebook's catalog
Easy to set up and great customer service
This saved me alot of time and money
Sage and Paige
good good good！
solved my problem so quick！love their support ！！！！！！
make my fb feed clear and easy to work