Google & Facebook Product Feed
Create Google Merchant Center, Facebook and Instagram compliant product feeds with a click of a button
Harness AI and Machine Learning models behind the scenes to optimize your campaigns performance
Realtime Inventory Update
Ongoing product updates so only the most up to date product variants are found in your advertising campaigns
About #1 Google & Facebook Feed App
Boost Ad Campaigns Conversion with Machine Learning and AI
This app harnesses machine learning AI to create product variant feeds to Facebook, Instagram, and Google feeds.
The feed is generated right after the install and then updated in realtime after any change like product availability or price change so you know your advertising campaigns are always up-to-date.
Main Reasons to Choose InstantFeed+
- Feeds can be generated for multiple Google countries and Facebook with a flip of a checkbox.
- All relevant product variants are included with their optimized machine learning AI for their title, description, and image to maximize conversion - zero setup from your end!
- Out of stock variants are updated in realtime so you would not waste money advertising these products
- Automatic on-going optimization of the product feed using Google Ads performance stats
- A great segue to our InstantAd+ automated Ad Campaign service (for qualified merchants only! learn more at instantAdPlus.com)
3 Simple Setup Steps
- Watch the conversion rate go up!
- google ads,
- merchant center
Most recent reviews
The App does the job well. In particular, it's the only app I found that allows multiple countries feed for Google Merchant. And great service (especially for a free app)!
Buggy app that doesn't allow you to connect Google Ads, displays the wrong prices (compare-at price) in FB Catalog and is full of fake quotes and reviews. This has potential, but clear the bugs and get rid of the fake stuff..
Thank you for installing our app:
1. Connecting to the Ads account - These days, we all have multiple accounts for various uses. The specific user account under which you are trying to connect with does not have a Google Ads account and that's why the app is asking you to check the credentials
2. Price Terms are different in Shopify and FB. In Shopify, you have two price fields: 'Price' and 'Compare at price'. If both are present, Price is really the discounted price vs. Compare at Price. On Facebook, it works a little bit differently. There is a price field and also 'sale price'. So, if compare_at_price is specified in Shopify - it turns into the price field in FB and the Shopify price turns into 'sale price' in FB. If there is no compare_at_price then the price just is shown as price in Facebook.
3. Fake reviews and quotes - You are more than welcome to connect to any of the merchants who left reviews.
You did contact our support, and got a reply within 17 minutes. We tried to reach you again - yet no response from you. Please check your email SPAM folders as you may not be getting our support responses. If you are interested to resolve the issues - please contact our support and we will be happy to help.
Unique Style Pups
This is an amazing app. Works like a charm and developers are quick to answer any questions. I recommend it.