Instant Giveaway

Instant Giveaway

by Eggflow

Go viral with easy giveaways, contests and sweepstakes

the-Lead-Foot-Society

I used the app one time, ended up deleting after an hour but now I can't get the spam ads at the bottom of my site to go away.

December 2, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback. We appreciate it.

Your reviews will help us develop the app better and better. So, can I ask you why reason you're not satisfied with Instant Giveaway?

In addition, Could you send me the screenshot of the ads at the bottom of your store? I think there is confusion because Instant Giveaway does not have ad features at the bottom.

We hope that you will have more wonderful experiences in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

Badass Printing

Couldn't get this app to work and the directions showed completely different options. Ended up deleting.

August 27, 2019

Hello there!

I'm very sorry that happened. Could you tell me how exactly did the app fail to work? Did it not function properly? As for the tutorial, I will take a look at the guide again to ensure it is worded correctly and easy to understand.

I hope to receive further feedback from you. This will help us better Instant Giveaway and improve other users' experience. Please leave a message via the chatbox (on eggflow.com) or send me an email at felicia@eggflow.com

Have a nice day!