Instant Giveaway

Go viral with easy Giveaways, Contests and Sweepstakes

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

BeerGlassStore

simple to uses and it was fast to set up im still trying to find a way to link the free ebook i want to give away

August 31, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that the app will be more useful for your business the next time. Also, we will improve the app better in the future.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

Good luck with your business!

Eggflow Support Team.

Wyre print shop

I used This app trying to bring more traffic to site not working so well. No leads only handful of visitors in couple days

July 21, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

Instant Giveaway is a tool for creating social media contests in which participants compete for the award(s) you offer by sharing the campaign. The winner(s) is/are the one(s) with the highest points.

The app does NOT have any functions to get traffic. Perhaps you are referring to a different app?

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can settle the misunderstanding and offer our support should you need it.

Good luck with your business!

Special Things Just For You

4 star because this is my first use. As soon as I get it all set up, I think I will love it. I like the concept and I am looking forward to some new customers and new sales!

June 28, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. We are glad we could help.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better. Besides, we could bring many benefits to users.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail.

Have a good day and good luck with your shop!

Vhive

This app is lit. Has not helped yet but it's slowly moving. But at least it's moving. I bet Shopify gets a lot of money from all of this. The Shovel-Sellers.

July 9, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. That makes us happy to hear.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Have a good day and good luck with your business!

The Kurve

Time spent using app About 2 months

It works okay but nobody wants the giveaway,I hope it works when I give it a little chance a little longer