Instant Giveaway

Instant Giveaway

by Eggflow

Go viral with easy giveaways, contests and sweepstakes

Take My Beans

I installed the app for a giveaway for our store launch and it's amazing! Doing what it's supposed to do. Got a few participants already! One tiny suggestion tho: can you please add the ability to customize the "entry confirmed email"? That would be great!

YKYN! You Know You Need so take a look!

The installation was easy and it appeared immediately. I don't yet know though, how it will work until a customer uses it and I hope this is a good experience for them. I don't know how the free gift is ordered/given to them though. Can you explain the process please?

November 15, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback. We appreciate it.

To solve your issue, please see our FAQ as the link below:

Besides, I see that your Giveaway is not displaying in the store. I will send to you an email in order to guide this. So, please check the email.

We hope that you will have more wonderful experiences in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Haley Rochelle

I'm digging it! Very easy to use. I love how you can customize it to whatever you'd like. It's very user friendly.

October 13, 2019

Hi Haley Rochelle,

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences and share with us some new review in the future.

ARACKY

Just installed it for a while. hope it can help me host a giveaway. I think this free plan is adorable.

October 3, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

Alternative Zenware

Thank you for building something of this magnitude! I am really pleased with the fe&the other plans.

September 4, 2019

KalaSanskruti Retail Private Limited

very useful application to grow your business with effortless style and accurate work I will recommend this app.

August 22, 2019

CharlandAmel

I USED THIS APP TO GET MORE VISITORS TO MY STORE.I AM VERY HAPPY THIS APP AND WOULD PERSONAL RECOMMEND THIS APP TO OTHERS.

August 13, 2019

Pineapples & Bling

guighigui guiguop;lkh ftsrgfdcgh bhjk gikjui bukjgfhudf hiuolj vyif gyikj gukijhg guijh huoj hiohkjhh

August 8, 2019

Low-Cost-Electronics

Wohoo all up and running thanks guys! Hoping it brings a crowd of people coming in to use the site :)

July 27, 2019

amarafab

love this app and i would like to get more out of it.wow didn't know but now I know how to get my mailing list

July 23, 2019