Page Load Magic

Make website load instantly and increase conversions

$99 one-time charge

Mio Gallery

Location Ukraine
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Absolutely satisfied with this App! Thank you also for your support, this is very important for me!

GENEW US

Great customer support,they respond fast and help resolve issues....................................................!

March 27, 2020

Thanks so much! :)

Gaboni Jewelers

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have been using this app for a couple of months. Once I needed help for my shopify store and the support was extremely fast and helpful. Thank you!
www.gabonijewelers.com

Warmblood Tack Store

These guys ARE SHOPIFY EXPERTS! Not only have we been using the Page Load Magic app flawlessly, but they've also helped us with a code issue that no one else would take the time (including Pixel Union our theme developer, Shopify itself, and multiple other apps when we were trying to isolate the problem). Jarvis was curious enough to help and had it identified and fixed quickly (the problem had nothing to do with Load Magic.. it was an old 'free' app that we had installed for a short time and then removed, but the code remained and was causing problems in our store for some time but could never figure out what the root of the problem was). Cannot thank Jarvis enough.. these guys are AWESOME! Best Shopify has to offer! You won't be disappointed in their service.. it's rare to find people like this today! We are life-long supporters!

PAR5MILANO

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I had a problem with loading the site for a week, but after installing this app the site runs twice as fast. Easy to install and really worth it! 5 stars for me :D

Drift Society

Literally slapped me in the face, tried loads of speed optimisation apps and been pondering on this one for awhile considering non of the others made a noticeable difference, but with this one, damn it’s worth every penny.

I sit there clicking the forwards and backwards button on my browser just for the please of seeing not a single thing have to reload

November 25, 2019

We're so happy to hear that, what a lovely way to start our week! Wish you the best of luck and may our app serve you for well.

Yours,
Kaleido

Hero Pet Supplies

Time spent using app 3 minutes

This app delivers on its promise of improving perceived loading time! It is worth the one-time charge

November 13, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. This is what keeps us going! :)

Swiss Link Military Surplus

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I installed this app because... well, I don't remember how I found it. In fact, I didn't really even think that I needed to make my website faster. But I decided one way or another to give it a shot. It's simple, and it works. Like magic. 10/10 would def reccomend.

October 22, 2019

Thanks you very much for the kind words, just what we like to hear :)

The Oak Bed Store

Exactly as advertised - this App improved the PERCEIVED speed of your store - IE customers feel that the site is fast (which is obviously important) as it loads the target page in the background when they hover over any link.

This does not improve your speed scores via performance measuring tools, and it would not be fair to review this app on that basis.
That being said - do not neglect regular optimisations and best practices as those performance scores can still affect your search rankings.

In our opinion the $99 charge is well worth it.

October 22, 2019

Thank you, we're really glad you really got how and why the app works.

Ceramic Planet

Time spent using app About 2 years

Does exactly as it states. Loads pages fast. Every little helps when trying to win over google search especially on mobile devices.

October 22, 2019

Thank you. The new version should be even better!

- Jarvis