Page Load Magic

Make website load instantly and increase conversions

$99 one-time charge

Namaste Gay Sex Toys

Location Spain

A great app. Super easy to install and let run. Has definitely made a difference to my page load times.
Well done guys and keep up the great work, I cant wait to see other apps you come up with.

October 22, 2019

Thanks so much for the support! Keep rocking!

Trivoshop

I would consider pageload Magic a godsend. Their team was able to help me at a time when developers had run out of resources. It was still in beta form at that time and to this day has been reliable and true to its form. Thank you for the great and essential solution!

October 22, 2019

It's our pleasure working with you not just on this but the other projects we did.

- Jarvis

Motion RC Europe

Location Netherlands

Our site has many external scripts and tons of images, so any help on page load time is always greatly appreciated. We loaded this app on our US website and definitely noticed a speed improvement; it's actually quite impressive. We also loaded the app on our Europe site, but it doesn't perform quite as well on that website. We think it may have something to do with the multi-language capability of the website and we are continuing to optimize and test. Overall the PageLoad Magic app is a simple and effective way to make your website load faster and make your customers happier.

Design Latam

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great great app.. You really notice the difference inmediately in your webshop. Very much recommended.

- Jarvis

Charm & Ko. Doll Store

Location Japan

This app is so nice, easy to setting up, because there is nothing to do to make it work. Just install it.

October 22, 2019

We really appreciate the kind review and we're happy you're enjoying it :)

@RippJeans

Location Australia

Upon installing Page Load there was an immediate difference on the time spent to load pages until now, great app for any ecommerce store owner and admins, a definite must recommend, 5 star from me:)

October 5, 2019

Thanks :) We really appreaciate you taking the time to let us know :)

SPIRIT - beauty excellence

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app works exactly as they say - and it's amazing! Thank you so much for providing this app for free. It truly feels like magic ;-)
Check out for yourself if you like: https://shop.spiritbeautyexcellence.com/

August 23, 2019

Thank you for the kind words! Best of luck!

Kaleido
Your #1 Shopify Experts and Partners

Egoiste Gallery

Time spent using app About 1 month

Brilliant - it really really works, and it's free! . . .

August 21, 2019

Enjoy it :)

Kaleido
Your #1 Shopify Experts and Partners

Ann More Products

Time spent using app About 2 months

Giving it 5 stars to start. I just installed this maybe a few days ago. I need time so I will be back with a full review in the next few weeks or so. Thank you.

August 21, 2019

Cheers!

Jinga Juice Philippines

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just installed this app. I'm happy that I stumbled across this app. It's really important for any website to load fast!

- jingajuice.com.ph -