Page Load Magic

Make website load instantly and increase conversions

$99 one-time charge

OilyPod

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I would give this app 10 stars if I could! Works as advertised! This app revved up my webstore speed significantly! Fool proof installation. No errors no glitches no nonsense! Customer service is top notch and responds blazingly fast just like how the app functions!

July 25, 2019

Thanks for the feedback. Anything Shopify related you need, we're here to help :)

Kaleido - Your Shopify Experts

Davidissimo Shop

Location Romania

I tried in so many ways to increase the speed of my website and this app did it in seconds far more better than I could have done it. The store is now MUCH faster, the links are loading almost instantly and this will definitely make our customers happy. Keep up the great work and ideas!

July 24, 2019

Thanks :) We're here for all your Shopify needs.

~ Kaleido club

CupcakeDropoff .com

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Works perfectly...love it. Pagespeed on all my internal pages has really increased and users are not affected.

July 23, 2019

Thanks so much! Anything Shopify related, we at Kaleido are here to help :)

Kalitheo Jewellery

Location Australia
Time spent using app 5 minutes

Quite amazed!! Well, It really does what it promises. Thank you so much, I believe everyone needs this app.

July 19, 2019

Thank you very much, we're really happy you like the app :)

Sparta Car Care

This is really easy to use and speeds up your website instantly, well done and thanks for a great app

July 18, 2019

I'm so glad that it works well for you. Anything Shopify related, we're here to help.

Bharat Exotics

Location India

Very cool. Great effort thanks for making this wonderful app!. It helped increase the page load speed a lot.

July 18, 2019

Rock on! We're happy to help. Anything else Shopify related, just drop us an email.

Iconologi

Time spent using app About 2 years

Whatever the heck they did worked seamlessly with my custom Shogun site. Visibly much faster. Thank you!

July 18, 2019

You're most welcome. Anything else Shopify related you need, just drop us an email.

BotyJakoNové

Location Czechia

I don't know how this works but it visibly and instantly speeds up the page loading time :) Super cool, thank you!

July 18, 2019

Just as it says, Magic! :) Glad you like it. Anything Shopify related, we're here to help with some more magic.

Tudo na Moda

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 2 months

Just amazing, recently had problems with theme developer (speed of website hanging) and its solved already, now add this app and what a boost... it works!! keep good work guys!! ps: i read the oficial website what script makes, and makes all sense for me :) still slow in some points, but after reading what script does, it works yes .)

July 17, 2019

We're super happy to have had a chance to help out with your store speed. Anything else Shopify related you need help with, we're here for you :)

SCANDINORDIC.com

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

ohhhhh YEAH it works!!! The speed was apparent in the first few seconds and across the store. Install... Job done. Nothing else do to. Brilliant ... don't waste any time just install it, you won't regret!!

July 17, 2019

WOW! We're so happy you like it! Anything Shopify related you need, we're here to help :)