CUSTOMER REVIEWS ratings stars

CUSTOMER REVIEWS ratings stars

by Gravity Software

Generate customer reviews or import aliexpress reviews ratings

Saom Shop

The app is very good. Actually I am noob in shopify, I want to use it for trial. But after 1 day they billed me $14.99. I have requested them to cancel this fee. And they immediately respond and resolve the issue. They are Very Very supportive. Hope I will use this app soon.

October 27, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. The recurring charge for our app is transparently described in the app description. We offer 1 day free trial and the app costs 14.99 / month. You approved the recurring charge and this is the reason why you were charged. You can always claim a refund if you contact our support.

Solidarity

App is working great. I did have one issue, but I was contacted promptly and it was resolved. Will continue using in my store.

sunglassmoi

I deleted the app but the stars are still on my product pages!
Help!!!
When you think things go your way, well clearly not with this app

UPDATE:
Was helped very professionally by the developer. About half an hour after my complaint, they immediately called me like 5 times, just to ensure my customer satisfaction.

May 18, 2019

Please try to reopen the store in your browser. I visited your store and I can't see the reviews (ratings) that come from our app. It must be a browser cache that makes you still see the ratings. If you need assistance please call our office number: (+44)0203-808-6000

One Deal Man

Maybe im uneducated but i have added customer reviews to which im unable to delete from my page and advise would be great. Apart from that the app is cool

May 3, 2019

The reviews didn't show on your homepage out of the box so we added a customization for your store when you contacted us. The customization didn't uninstall once you deleted the app but we removed the code when you reported the problem. It's not a common issue but a problem which was caused by a custom code added for your store to display reviews on a homepage. In a standard setup the reviews disappear automatically when you uninstall the app. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We just tried to help.

OhCamperCamper

I never leave reviews for any apps but this one really took my product pages to a new level. It allowed me to import REAL reviews from aliexpress, building immense trust between me and my customers. You get the chance to edit or remove any reviews, only selecting the positive ones and making them look professional and trustworthy. In case you feel like hundreds of reviews from aliexpress is not enough, the app can generate fake ones that fit any niche or product (just general "recommend this seller" type of stuff). In conclusion, great app, 10/10, a must for any dropshipping store.

advancedtechhearing

I usually don't leave ratings, but this app is amazing and the support is very helpful! Always get a response back whenever I need assistance :)

Kos Mobile Accessories

Great app. Recommend it. Is simple and good for start store. Adam provides quick and nice support. Try it.

giftkwik

Multiple reviews on every product. It would be nice if there was a little bit more randomness on the ratings though. Perfect ratings on everything is hardly believable. Thank You for giving the beginners a fighting chance!

EverydayIsValentines

Amazing very good it did was it was meant to and helped boost my stores rating very good job I like it

BeckDress.com

there is no button to select all reviews to publish for one time. this is crazy.totally waste my time.

Previous 1 3 4