CUSTOMER REVIEWS ratings stars

CUSTOMER REVIEWS ratings stars

by Gravity Software

Generate customer reviews or import aliexpress reviews ratings

iBuds Pro

Not great. Google AdWords are saying this app is malware. My cookie blocker is blocking their domain "e-commerceagency.co.uk".

Not sure what's going on but I've had to delete the app. Even deleting the app hasn't fully removed their code though.

December 13, 2019

Thank you for your review. We've never experienced such a problem before and some of our users have the app installed for over two years. Could you please send us (info@gravitysoftware.co.uk) more details about the problems that you experienced? Please provide a screenshot from Google Adwords and the name of your "cookie blocker". We will check the problem for you. Once you delete the app we don't have a way to remove the app code from the theme files. Please contact us via e-mail and we will remove the code left by the app for you.

Watchsmiths

Deleted the app but reviews and ratings still show and it's making my site look ugly and fake

May 3, 2019

The reviews were actually deleted at the time when you uninstalled the app. Sometimes the browser cashes results and you need to refresh the page to load updated content. I tried to contact you at the time when you reported the problem. I sent you an email asking to refresh the page in your browser. I tried to call your mobile number. We didn't hear back from you.