CUSTOMER REVIEWS ratings stars

CUSTOMER REVIEWS ratings stars

by Gravity Software

Generate customer reviews or import aliexpress reviews ratings

OhCamperCamper

I never leave reviews for any apps but this one really took my product pages to a new level. It allowed me to import REAL reviews from aliexpress, building immense trust between me and my customers. You get the chance to edit or remove any reviews, only selecting the positive ones and making them look professional and trustworthy. In case you feel like hundreds of reviews from aliexpress is not enough, the app can generate fake ones that fit any niche or product (just general "recommend this seller" type of stuff). In conclusion, great app, 10/10, a must for any dropshipping store.

advancedtechhearing

I usually don't leave ratings, but this app is amazing and the support is very helpful! Always get a response back whenever I need assistance :)

Kos Mobile Accessories

Great app. Recommend it. Is simple and good for start store. Adam provides quick and nice support. Try it.

giftkwik

Multiple reviews on every product. It would be nice if there was a little bit more randomness on the ratings though. Perfect ratings on everything is hardly believable. Thank You for giving the beginners a fighting chance!

EverydayIsValentines

Amazing very good it did was it was meant to and helped boost my stores rating very good job I like it

The Neighborhood VR Experience Shopping Site

This,helps up new people,its a must have,I am more than willing to invest into my site,by using this app,show him or thim some love,and jump on board!

Beautyfairshop.com

Great app, posts fast reviews with 1 click. Amazing customer service. Looks great in my shop. Highly recommended!

Naughty by Nature Adult Store

Thank you working well looks good on the website great can turn comments off and just have the stars

Lauras Jewelers

great app and fast support team.

Shopnhabon33

i like it so much,thanks you

Previous 1 3