Filter, Search & Merchandising

Filter, Search & Merchandising

by ⭐ Fast Simon, Inc. ⭐

Instant & Smart Search. Collection Filter, Upsell & Cross-Sell

Geste Bio

I am very satisfied with the application, and especially with the customer service. They were very responsive and set up the app on my theme which was not in their explainer video. I highly recommend

Lighting With Innovations

Fantastic company! I cannot say enough good this about their support! Is is second to none! I had trouble setting up a keyword filter. Alex and Kate showed how to do it and fixed a problem that occurred immediately. Thanks again Folks!
Don lightingwithinnovations.com

Supplement First

This is a great app. I saw a conversion rate increase right after installing. I suspect this app is helping my customer find the right products.

Steve Madden Taiwan

Had issue using the app, Just finished a online help out section by Ido Barel, he fixed it in 5 minutes!! Wow, the filter style problem bug me for days and can't believe how efficient they are for improving my website!! THANK YOU

Velour

This app helps with site speed when filtering through collections and also their Devs are super helpful if you run into any issues!

BonTon

They have a very responsive support as well as development team. My issue was identified and addressed timely. Great job!

MaxTool

My company has been using Instant Search Plus for a while now, they offer great service and app support.

KIPOS NUTRIMART

Highly Recommend! I was so incredibly please by the Fast Service. It makes searching easier, aesthetically pleasing & your ideas are totally customizable on their dashboard! 10 of 10 recommend this App!

Bodybuilding.com

One of the best onsite search Apps I have used in my career. Tons of features and customizations that any user can take action on. One of the greatest values of instant search is their customer service. Extremely fast response times and if they can't resolve over email they will schedule a 30 minute session with you asap. Would highly recommend this app to anyone on the fence or in the midst of researching on site search software.

Azura Runway

Great App, very good at what they do and extremely helpful in assisting us on tasks. Would highly recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68