Instant Search+ and Filters

Instant Search+ and Filters

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Top Brands Search, Collection Filters & Merchandising choice

Strictly Mosaic Store

Excellent customer service, Great product, and Lightning fast smart search filter. This app is by far the best search filter.

Buyworthy

Fast, powerful and great value for money, this is a MUST HAVE app for any store, looking at the old search from Shopify now makes it feel like going from stone age tech to the 21st century.

Luxuriousfurnishing

Very Useful!!

www.gradefurn.com

Gr8gifts1

Good search solution and very responsive support.

Direct Sports Inc

Had used InstantSearch+ with our old Magento 1 site as the native site search was terrible. InstantSearch changed all of that quickly. It became a critical part of our site's overall health and success. We moved from Magento to Shopify in October 2017 and felt it necessary to have this app for the sake of continuity. It proved wise as the conversion data using site search is great. Highly recommend. The support and customer service is attentive and extremely helpful!

Coffee4less

As a company pressed for time with a migration and Q4 launch, we found IS+ to have all the bells and whistles we wanted in a search app at an affordable price point. What's best is that IS+'s support was there to help us get comfortable with the app, making sure we knew exactly how to set up everything we need to get in place before we pushed our new site out the door, and helping us iron out any kinks we encountered. Thank you IS+! Would strongly recommend.

Funky Fun Style

I must admit this app does what it's suppose to do and it really make search look very clean and professional. I highly recommend this app.

Mazer 3

We threw this up on a test version of our store, while developing a new theme. In the 3 month testing period, we were able to customize every aspect of how it interacted with our new theme without any hitches. Great product. Saved me a lot of time and head-ache as a developer not having to build one of these from scratch.

Wood Furnace World

We set up this search on our Shopify store in less than an hour on a Thursday night. Based on our business needs, we wanted the benefits of the Premium search but the layout of the Basic search, retaining our left side nav. The tech support person Ed, responded to my questions very quickly (and on a Saturday) and easily had 10 email exchanges with me, helping fine tune the search to exactly what we wanted. Mind you, this is 2 days into a trial and we aren't even a customer yet! I have been floored by the great service thus far and plan to use the instant search service. Highly recommend trying this if you're considering an improved site search.

2018 Update - Had a minor incompatibility with a line of code in our theme. I sent an email to Instant Search support and got an answer back that fixed the issue in less than an hour. Thank you Kate and Ed.

Hjwlrtest

These guys have gone above and beyond for us. First and foremost, the plugin is fantastic and exactly what we needed. But more importantly their team has been tremendous with support as we worked through a rapid site launch. We've only been online with them for about two weeks, but I could not be any happier.

See the plugin in action at https://www.hennejewelers.com/

If you are looking for a robust search app, this is it.

Jeff Schroeffel