INSTANT SEARCH & FILTER

INSTANT SEARCH & FILTER

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Instant Search, Collection Filter & Search Merchandising

MaxTool

My company has been using Instant Search Plus for a while now, they offer great service and app support.

KIPOS NUTRIMART

Highly Recommend! I was so incredibly please by the Fast Service. It makes searching easier, aesthetically pleasing & your ideas are totally customizable on their dashboard! 10 of 10 recommend this App!

Bodybuilding.com

One of the best onsite search Apps I have used in my career. Tons of features and customizations that any user can take action on. One of the greatest values of instant search is their customer service. Extremely fast response times and if they can't resolve over email they will schedule a 30 minute session with you asap. Would highly recommend this app to anyone on the fence or in the midst of researching on site search software.

Azura Runway

Great App, very good at what they do and extremely helpful in assisting us on tasks. Would highly recommend

Nippon Power

I used this app to allow for realtime search results as you type. The search results are very accurate and it does what we need. It also has a lot of customizable option and filters. I highly recommend this app!

Milan Kids Boutique

Great support! very useful for helping customers search for products, and it fits well with my store theme.

BlackToe Running Inc.

Support is very responsive and they work hard to make the solution have not only the functionality but also the look and feel that works. The actual functionality of this solution is top-notch.

Lord & Taylor

We have been working with the Fast Simon team since our launch and they could not have made it easier for us. The app is very user friendly and the support team is very quick at helping us trouble shoot. The analytics portion does a good on giving insights and suggestions on what happening on our site.

Iguana Sell DE

We are using this application as our Shopify search engine. It was quite fast and easy to configure and we obtained results inmediately.
Highly recommended.

Mr Vitamins

We use this app for our onsite search - it's been a great improvement on our previous app, Algolia. We are looking forward to implementing Fast Simon across our category VM, filters and PDP recommendations. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63