Search, Filters & Discovery

Search, Filters & Discovery

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
⭐ Fast Simon, Inc. ⭐
4.7
November 21, 2022

Fast Simon has been a game changer for our business. Their excellent customer support and developer team were able to customize a sophisticated filtering and search function for our website. They were fast, efficient, smart and endlessly patient. We are now able to present an on-brand experience for our customers with the analytics to assess how our business is performing and the ability to manage our filters and search easily. Highly recommended!

Satya Online
Time spent using app: 7 months
⭐ Fast Simon, Inc. ⭐ replied November 21, 2022

Thanks you for the kind review - a pleasure working with an amazing merchant like Satya - have an amazing BFCM!

November 8, 2022

Amazing customer support. I had an enhancement I wanted and couldn't figure it out but with their support I was able to get the CSS from support and make the changes.
VERY EASY and SPEEDY

Shout! Factory
Time spent using app: 2 months
⭐ Fast Simon, Inc. ⭐ replied November 20, 2022

Thanks you for the kind review! Glad you like it :-)

September 14, 2022

Amazing Customer Support! I had an issue and the team at fast Simon fixed the issue straight away, they have been so quick and effecient

Shop Fortune Costumes Lingerie
Time spent using app: About 3 years
⭐ Fast Simon, Inc. ⭐ replied November 20, 2022

Much appreciated and wishing you a fantastic BFCM season!

August 4, 2022

Search & Product Filters App is absolutely excellent and has fantastic options for displaying collections, and with very quick search features and much more. Support, Stav was very thorough and helpful in support with a query. If I was a store customer, I would especially like the large product cards that showcase and enhance home & outdoor collections brilliantly. Superb app with excellent support 5 stars. Ezailer Store

Ezailer
Time spent using app: About 1 month
⭐ Fast Simon, Inc. ⭐ replied November 20, 2022

We're all blushing here reading your raving review about the product and support - thanks so much!

July 4, 2022

This app truly maximize conversion rate & AOV. This app does not a combination of simple search bar or filters, but providing best Shopping Experiences for our customers. The help center is so much helpful and fast. Anyone who tired of delaying services must use this app. Highly recommended.

VANITY TABLE
Time spent using app: 7 months
⭐ Fast Simon, Inc. ⭐ replied November 20, 2022

Thanks you so much for the review - it means a lot to us moving forward with the shopping experience innovation.