Search & Product Filters

Fast Instant Search Bar, Collection Filters, Sort, Filter Menu

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Flask

The best search & filtering app there is, hands down. All the rest dont come close. Worth the money, no question

andar JAPAN

Location Japan

FAST SIMON is very easy to use, but really powerful solution for merchants to improve Search System. It covers not only product search but do help boost CRM and SEO too. The help center is very professional. I recommend it.

GarnetBazar

First of all, I want to thank the support team for this wonderful application. There seem to be over 5 people assigned to each other to bring the design and specs to my specifications.
I also want to thank the development team for this app - it's great.
At first I was intimidated by how much this application goes through the store and integrates into it, but now I do not see a future without it, it actually realized my dreams of how filter and search should be in my store.
I definitely recommend it as one of the essential apps that should be installed in any store that has over 1000 items.
All the best, Tony
I also want to thank the development team for this app - it's great.
All the best, Tony

The Coffee Shopping Network

I love this app. A professional search tool for our site. It has paid for itself significantly! I just upgraded to the next level and look forward to the changes.

Heroes & Villains

Have really enjoyed using this. It has made merchandising really easy. Customer support has been really responsive as well.

UrbanStock LA

Love this app, so much customization options and it creates a professional appearance. Support is quick too

Bokksu Grocery

We integrated Fast Simon search engine into our store. It has been great and the search is very advanced. They also have great customer service that help integrate their product into our store.

Heavyglare Eyewear

I was really impressed when I found the Fast Simon App. It looks like it can do everything I want it to do and maybe more. I am still setting everything up. I did run into some display issues, but Kate was able to figure out what needed to be changed and the problem was solved within minutes. This is the best search and filtering we have ever had on our site. Thank you.

Experience Vinyl

Greatest customer service ever!! After installing app we are seeing increase in our average order value . This could be the most important app you ever use

Arte Italica

A great solution for Search that was so easy to set up. When I needed help with a small graphical issue the support team was quick and incredibly helpful. Thanks so much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66