Instant Search +

Instant Search +

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Advanced Search App, Filters, Merchandising used by Top Brands

Warlord Games

This is a very effective search application and the support provided in order to get the best out of Instant Search + is extremely good.

Luxe Home Interior

Love this Search System works Great for my Home furniture company www.luxehomeinteriors.co.uk Thank you!

Hiphop Bling

Great App! Very robust search capabilities and customizable. The support team has been very helpful and friendly. Highly Recommended

Saltwateredge

One of the few things we were happy to bring with us from our old Magento website. Extremely easy to set up and get running with all the options and capabilities we had before. All backed by great customer support (although it's unlikely you'll need it).

Woa Test

Great App with a Great Team. Amazing customer support. Recommend this app A+++

Gardin Warehouse

Fantastic app! The filters are absolutely incredible, I've been blown away by how intelligent it is.

Marktmarche

Really great customer service. Fast to reply and very helpful!

Hoskin Scientific

Quick and helpful support response which enabled me to easily customize the plugin search display with the CSS they provided. Instant Search+ has greatly improved our websites search functionality.

Surebonder

Awesome product. Easy to set up and support answered my one question quickly.

Oceanside Photo Telescope

Really customizable search engine with fantastic customer support, even put updates to the code when I asked.