Instant Search+ and Filters

Instant Search+ and Filters

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Top Brands Search, Collection Filters & Merchandising choice

Madison Ashley Us

Super fast customer support.. almost as fast as mine.. anyways, Ed is the man.. helping solve some issue with the search not integrating correctly with my theme. thanks!

Revolve Furnishings

And they've done it again! Thanks to Jay who fixed our issue seconds after I reached out to the Zen support team! You rock!
Kudos to Jeff, Ed and the team! Awesome support. They fixed our issue instantly and with amazing personalized service. They paid special attention to the fact that it was Friday and we needed to have everything perfect for the weekend. I'd recommend this app to everyone. Thanks so much guys!

Tiresshipped2you Com

Great product even with having to deal with our products which can be difficult to search for. Also the customer service is very responsive to every question and concern. Great team and product.

Changemint

This app is a must-have for your online store. I can't be any clearer than that!

Global Merchandise Express

Great search app!!! It has helped my store and clients to navigate with ease to find store items highly recommend app!!!

Usedradio

Great APP!!! Extremely easy to set up and get running! It changes the whole search dynamic and makes it much more user friendly than Shopify's generic search function! Great customization features! Would recommend this to anyone looking to help their customers get to the right product quickly.

Warlord Games

This is a very effective search application and the support provided in order to get the best out of Instant Search + is extremely good.

Luxe Home Interior

Love this Search System works Great for my Home furniture company www.luxehomeinteriors.co.uk Thank you!

Hiphop Bling

Great App! Very robust search capabilities and customizable. The support team has been very helpful and friendly. Highly Recommended

Saltwateredge

One of the few things we were happy to bring with us from our old Magento website. Extremely easy to set up and get running with all the options and capabilities we had before. All backed by great customer support (although it's unlikely you'll need it).