Product Filters & Search

Instant Search Bar, Product Filters, Upsell and Cross-Sell

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Phaser FPV

Great customer support, does what we want it to do. Thanks guys!
Downside is that this review needs to be 100 chars or more haha

My Good Luck Charms

Very complete app. Takes a bit of time to setup if your theme as some conflict or its own search, but the support team answers within a few hours and have fixed all our issues. Its expensive but its the most customizable and reliable app for a good search engine.

My First Blush

Very pleased with our Instant Search+ experience over the past few years. The app is excellent and their customer service is A+.

myPanier

The response speed of the Instant Search + team is always super quick and they always resolve issues quick.

PinkCherry.com

This search app is amazing. If the app can't do what you need they team is happy to work with you for a solution. They are always improving the product.

Coquetry Clothing

I am so happy I found this app. I installed this after trying 5 others... This one is BY FAR the best! We have a huge product catalog, and a custom built shopify website, but this app went in smoothly, and works GREAT. I can pinpoint any product I am looking for, and so can my customers. The customer service is the best I have ever experienced with any app. Every time I had a question they got back to me within an hour or two at most. EVEN in the middle of the night! You know when your website is busted, that is the most important thing of all! I highly recommend this app.
Ellie
www.CoquetryClothing.Com

BathroomVillage.com

Great app, we have managed to consolidate 4 separate apps into Instantsearch+ giving us a much more powerful search solution.

Fast and great communication from their support team.

Would recommend.

nimarahome.de

Great Service. This is one of the best app we have today.

And the customer service was really good.

Apt2B

We've been using Instant Search for about 3 years now and it is a huge part of our e-commerce business. Easy to use and a very communicative support team that is definitely one of the standouts in the app universe here on Shopify. It's been a big contributor to the growth of our company too and has helped us grow roughly exponentially YoY since launching on Shopify

The platform has so many easily customizable options that it truly is an out of the box solution and is what you make of it. Once you get the lay of the land in the admin panel, you realize that you can do everything that you need to. Another great feature is that most of the styling of the theme is automatically picked up in the app which makes for a seamless experience.

We're now onto our second version of Apt2B.com launching soon and are taking ISP to new heights. We're excited to be partnered and are looking forward to seeing where things go with the app. Highly recommend.

Military Hippie

Ed did a great job of solving an issue for us. He went above and beyond and took it upon himself to accomplish a task. 6 stars for Ed.