Search & Product Filters

Fast Instant Search Bar, Collection Filters, Sort, Filter Menu

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Home Bar Classics

Very buggy app. Very poor theme integration. Doesn't adapt to mobile site version at all. Requires an insane amount of customization and tweaking to integrate. Doesn't draw from current theme style sheets. Nickle-and-dimes you for every feature. One star is honestly generous for this product. Why would anybody use this? In place of their monthly fees I would strongly recommend a written apology to their customers for wasting their time.

May 20, 2019

So sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried contacting our support? You can reach us at support@instantsearchplus.com.

Myperfumeshop Test

Location South Africa

Your sync function is really bad and time consuming. When we were on the free trail it worked perfectly, on the 50$ per months it did not work and now we are on 89$ a month and it is NOT syncing automatically as it did on the free trail. I must say that I am looking for an alternative product.
Also if you do a search for two words, it does not list the items with both words first. A search should prioritise items that have both search words. SO again I am not impressed.
And I think that you are very expensive.
But if the program worked like it did on the free trail i would stay with you. But it does not.

May 20, 2019

Dream House 9

Location Ukraine
Time spent using app About 1 month

uninstalling the app, should switch back to the normal search on the theme.... but it seems that it bugs all the site!

May 26, 2019

So sorry for your bad experience and thank you for your feedback. This used to be an intermittent issue that would sometimes happen after uninstall. We’ve changed the app integration with Shopify theme files so this type of issue can no longer happen.

Shopmallstore

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

Nailed It Disc Golf

I enjoyed this addon until I realized I wasn't receiving what I needed from it at the $20 a month price point. Support said I didn't really matter to them because we are a new shop with low traffic so they would discount their plan for what we needed to $30 a month. After being told "You won't really make us any money." I switched to Smart Search & Instant Search. That costs me $18 a month and does everything I need that Instant Search + wants $90 a month for!

Their addon works alright if you don't mind tossing money into a black hole and having support tell you that you aren't important. Also if you sign up for a year subscription and try to cancel they try to make it sound like you shouldn't get a refund because of some hotel analogy. Just avoid this company!

Ecigaretteempire

excellent app very helpful to my website visitors
update!
because they have access to our sales numbers they want to charge over $500 a month otherwise they will discontinue the service.
we are using mega search app now and it works just as good but 28 times cheaper

Officebuggy Ca

Time spent using app 6 minutes

Who in their right mind would pay for this...

Fabmart.com

Location India

Current review
My initial review is below. Good things first - support is outstanding.

Product really sucks. The app rolls out features without really testing things out and tries to load paying customer to do the testing job for them. End results - we have had site wide disruption twice so far. Did not receive a proper response or redressal.

The app directly starts messing with the theme code without your knowledge. Given that the features are not tested properly, it almost always leads to disrupting your normal course of business.

After a recent update, the app erased all the settings on the theme. Basically, it caused a down time of over 8 hours during our peak business time.

Overall, very risky app to have if you are serious website. Other things are the bad UI/UX and buggy over all implementation.

The product intent is good, but implementation is buggy and paid customers are just guinea pigs for testing.
---
Initial review

This app has really exceeding our expectations. We were looking for something that fast, reliable, responsive and with a clean UI. This app fits the bill perfectly. The best thing so far has been the quality of support. The team has been extremely responsive. Ed especially seems to be always on and responds pretty fast. Any minor issues that we identified were fixed pretty much in a matter of less than an hour.

We have been using app for almost a month now and would recommend the app whole heartedly to all the startups out there. Similar solutions are close to $500 per month, so to me its a no brainer. My whole hearted 5 stars to this app!

2 Next