Instant Search+ and Filters

Instant Search+ and Filters

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Top Brands Search, Collection Filters & Merchandising choice

ICCTUNING

I'm begginig to use this app, the search engine is intuitive and easy, Its helping me with very complex products that have many variants. Support has been very good.

VPA Australia

Great work guys. Easy app to install and use. Great customer service as well for app questions. 10/10

Vase Pearlfection | Floating Pearls

Very nice app. Good customer service. Would recommend. I asked for help and they gave it right away.

REBDOLLS

Great app, allows customers to easily find what they are looking for. Customer care team was very helpful in our set up inquiries.

DiscountDressShop

I recently completely changed my theme and inquired with Instant Search to update the code. That same day they were done. Thankfully it was an easy fix for them. I've enjoyed the facet search capabilities that IS has to offer. I've also been able to tailor and customize the search to look more like my website. Ton of features and endless variants can be added with tags. I also enjoy the analytics which helps me to refine and adjust words to make the searching easier for customers. Redirect option when certain search words are entered is a wonderful feature as well. As mentioned there are a ton of options and features too many to list.

TRM Medellin

I recommend this app, I searched a lot and finally got into this one. Great App, support and service.

Team Power Products

Have add Instant Search installed for a few days, and am amazed at speed of search, and the products (with pictures) it displays. Easy install and very thorough guided guided setup.

Bryan Anthonys

Timely and responsive support. Thank You!
The product is ok.

Order A Case

Always there to help and always understood what I was looking for when I needed help. Would recommend

E-Global Shop

I am happy to get this awesome app...Actually, i have search bars like these a lot before at Amazon and other professional websites and i was always wondering how on earth they could do something like that, until i read a Shopify blog and got their advice to get this app and i am happy i did :)
This app is awesome and it gives my website a professional look...I can't believe i am having such a valuable app on my store.