Instant Search +

Instant Search +

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Advanced Search App, Filters, Merchandising used by Top Brands

Pushchair Expert

Excellent search module. The best out there. Fast, accurate and great support when required. Our customers love it.

Total Restroom

After looking for a great search and filter refinement for the collections we finally landed on InstantSearch+. So far it has been able to do everything we need and seems to be the one we will go with. On top of that, the team is very responsive and has been able to help when needed.

Movatik

Great app with a lot of features and very customizable to our needs,

It is expensive but worth every penny,

Support replies quickly and professionally, so far have answered all my question,

AZ-Delivery

Great costumer support! Really helpful for installation and tool works great!
Thanks to Danny for the good experience!

MPG Sport CA

This is a fantastic app! There are so many built-in features it allowed us trim down two apps we didn't need anymore. The customer service and support is first-class. The IS+ development team also helped us customize the look to match our site, along with continued tweaks as they arose, without hesitation. Overall it's a very intuitive and lean app, which also sped up page load times for us. Thanks guys!

Thrift+

I was looking for some help to customize the app's functionality and received great and prompt support from the Instant Search team. Thank you guys, we are very close to rolling these updates to our live theme. Well done!

Urban Nomads

Just downloaded the app and loving it so far. Easy to use, makes my search that much more user-friendly and the support team is great!

Expert Home & Office Services

Exactly what we were looking for. Thanks team! This app fits in nicely with our existing theme, is easy to use and maintain and most importantly works perfectly.

SexyHeksieLingerie

Having used other site search solutions in the past, the move to InstantSearch+ gives visitors to my site a super fast autocomplete experience and a results page that not only has the right items

Ryobi Press Parts

We are an e-commerce parts business that relies on quality search returns. Instant Search has become an integral part of our business. Their support is awesome. I recently worked with Devon on some training issues. His level of knowledge and willingness to help was exactly what we needed. I would highly recommend this app.