INSTANT SEARCH & FILTER

INSTANT SEARCH & FILTER

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Instant Search, Collection Filter & Search Merchandising

AlchePharma

After trying multiple search engines, I finally found it to be what I believe is the best. This search engine can quickly locate the most minute detail in a product description and present to the user a complete listing of all products containing that detail (i.e., the color ‘red’) in a speedy and user-friendly style. My site includes hundreds of products where individuals may be seeking a product trait as opposed to a product name, and this engine is an incredible tool for a fulfilling, enjoyable consumer experience. A Very Happy Ralph Turchiano -CEO AlchePharma

Sweet & Spark

We've been using this app for years now and love the functionality it offers. Also their help team is very responsive!

CollectibleXchange

Every time I have questions, issues and or a problem, they are there for me with quick responses and or solutions. Top notch service

BulbAmerica

Great customer service! Thanks to IS+ support team for their help with setting up the app. The IS search solution has a lot of futures and I would strongly recommend it!

DoorStepInk

This app is not only great in what it does, but the people behind are awesome! They are quick to respond to your inquiries and extremely helpful. Fast Simon has been by far the best app we use on Shopify. We highly recommend them.

Thompson's Luxury Soap

Great app with great support. The free subscription is great, I just wished the premium features weren't so expensive.

Southshore Fine Linens

Instant Search has helped our customers be able to filter and search through our search page and also search for what is in stock. Support is very helpful and responsive!

Best Bully Sticks

Instant Search is a great partner to work with. IS is critical to our success with our large catalog

Apt2B

We've used Instant Search Plus for a number of years now and it's a great tool that is very easy to use. The best part about the app is the great hands-on support from their team. They have always been there to help us navigate through challenges and optimizations and have been extremely responsive A+ in the service department!

Sport It First

Fantastic app. Flawless support and a great range of features. Every issue I have encountered has been resolved swiftly.