INSTANT SEARCH & FILTERS

INSTANT SEARCH & FILTERS

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Instant Search, Collection Filters & Search Merchandising

Sykungen

I used this app because my Theme did not support alternative products when searching for articles in my store. I needed some help initially and i got very fast and valuable help directly.

MantraBand® Bracelets

We've been using InstantSearch+ for a few years now. Great functionality and the team is extremely responsive and helpful. Thank you!

Freestyle USA

We're leveraging InstantSearch+ for search and collection pages. The tag-based filters are extremely powerful and everything is customizable and fast. The support has also been quick and helpful whenever we have needed it.

ABOSTO'S

Great app with many integrations in one place. This app will make much easier to find products for customer. I had some issue before but the support team helped me and everything is exactly how I wanted.

November 23, 2020

Dear Abosto's,
You were on a free trial, before you uninstalled. So you were not paying anything. If you have any question or issue - please contact our support at suport@instantsearchplus.com and we will be happy to help.
Thanks
Instant Search + Team

Salty Mermaid Swim

Amazing customer support and fantastic app, the search interface is very fast providing a great user experience to our customers. We have 1000s of products and the search handles the queries very fast.

UNCU London

Great app. We only installed it yesterday and have some theme modifications to make but so far the help has been amazing trying to get it all up and running for us. Really excited!

PugliAmo

Very Very useful! Makes the search of a product much more straightforward! It' easy to manage and install! It's a must have app!

Fosco Connect

I have been using Instant Search + for over 5 years and it has been working flawlessly for me. The search result is fast, accurate, and very easy to configure. Highly recommended from my perspective!

Embre Day

I've tried a couple other search apps, of course hoping for the cheapest solution, I've always come back to Instant Search +. They have top notch service they are so responsive to questions. It's worth it just for that alone but I also think it's one of the best search apps you can get for shopify.

Linemen's Supply

Amazing app right out of the box. Would like to see some more custom features down the line but it has done everything we can ask for.