Search, Filter & Merchandising

Search, Filter & Merchandising

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Instant Search. Collections Filter. Personalized Merchandising

Trendystyle Ch

My Search is now on steroids. Awesome app adds great functionality to my website.

Bvstore 27245

I just installed the app on my site www.ndulgeinyou.net and so far I'm impressed with the ease of use in regard to the app's installation and set up. Additionally, I like smooth navigation for my customers. I will continue to monitor to see if there's an improvement in purchase conversion...then later I will update my review.

Hot Rock Opals

Just installed and very pleased so far with ease of use-big thumbs up from the team at Aurora

Rainbowvapes

Hi all, just trialing this at the moment, seems to work well so far.
With the large amount of flavourings and e-liquids that we have, the odd customer gets fed up with searching through all the products, hopefully this will help to speed things up with them.
Had the trail and had a really really good reponse, a huge amount of folks have been using this to add the favourings they are after,
Before I was getting a few people a month saying they were sick of loading pages to find what they were after, no complaints at all now.
Have to say this is one of the best apps that has been added to Rainbowvapes, has improved sales and has helped give us an advantage over our competitors
Well worth having this on any website with a lot of products.

Update
We have had this app for a long time now and have upgraded to the $99 package, check our site to see how fast the search bar works, its instant, with selling flavour concentrates and having over 1000 flavours we find nearly everyone is using the search bar.
Be one step ahead of the game, well worth the investment.

Ccprep

**Update September 16, 2016 **

We have been working with Instant Search Plus for probably more than a year now. They are very quick to respond to our emails.

Very easy to use, and decent analytics. Needs options for customizable landing pages and ability to provide suggested results for empty set searches.

Vapaura

Instant Search is a very powerful tool for your customers in order to find exactly what they are looking for. This is an amazing app and definitely one of the most powerful apps on my site! If you like higher conversion rates and better customer experience then you need this search app! Thank again for a great experience!
-Ben @ Vapaura

Alkilaevent

Great app. We use it in 2 sites http://www.alkilashop.com and http://www.alkilaevent.mx in both works great. You can see which products your costumers are looking for, and offer them that products.

Sprinter Rv

Very useful - as a Web admin, I have set up several search engines for Web sites, and this is incredibly easy to enable and configure. As a store owner, I see the difference between using the standard Shopify search results and this app. Keep up the good work!

Big Box Outlet Store

Love the simplicity instant search+ brings to our webstore ( www.bigboxoutletstore.ca ) and how easy it was to deploy for our site. 5-stars

Qvario

Highly effective and neat. Moreover it added this professional feeling to our website and made it easier to navigate through our products.