Instant Search+ and Filters

Instant Search+ and Filters

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Top Brands Search, Collection Filters & Merchandising choice

Fgslondon

The guys over at Instant Search + are too good. Excellent App but the service is also fantastic - they are incredibly prompt with requests for help. I definitely recommend this app for anyone looking for a customer friendly search solution.

Banjo Matilda Au

Excellent. Instant improvement. Perfect integration. Really happy with it. If you haven't already upgraded your search, use this app.

Museumize

These are the reasons why you should implement this search on your store:
1) very good search engine - both finds the items your customer is looking and makes good near close suggestions based on the words.

2) recommendation widget - although this feature is not immediately apparent from the product description, it also includes 4 recommendation widgets which you can put in the "related products" position on your product pages. This saves you the cost of buying this service through another app. It saved us $30 per month. Also, since the search engine gathers data about what people want to see through the searches, this data is being used in the recommendation widgets.

3) customer service - the customer service is excellent. They reply to all of your inquiries. I've sent them a few. Each was answered with consideration and promptness.

Bottom LIne: Best search engine we've had to date. If you have a lot of products, you need this on your Shopify store.

**UPDATE: after a year of using the search, we find it speedy, efficient, and highly suggestive. We still recommend it highly!

Cartridge Buy

Tried every search app and this is BY FAR the best one. Our products are sometimes hard to find but this makes it effortless for customers.

Lots of other great features too.

Babymac

Excellent app. Must have it if you want have a truly "search" option in your store. Thanks, 100% recommended

Spring Step Shoes

So far its been a great app to work with. Its more than just search as it allows you to have better control over filters on your browse pages and has a nice product recommendation widget for PDP pages. Ed and the team were super responsive to address an issue I was having. They even put in an enhancement for me in a matter of days. I highly recommend

Slim Wallet Junkie

Really good app. Super simple installation (I do have one of the pre-configured themes which meant all I had to do was install it). Works without any messing around with options, but there are plenty of customisation and analytics to dig into if you wish. Support is superb too!

Elizabethcraftdesigns

Amazing, cant believe we didn't get this years ago!

Maple Treehouse

Great APP!

We transferred from Woocommerce to Shopify and of course we cannot live without our instant search application. Having it brought over to Shopify is a big testament to its great service and standards. I cannot ask for more for such a good application and great support.

Jules Bridal Jewellery

Excellently responsive search tool, a great addition to our site & v fast customer service too..