Instant Search+ and Filters

Instant Search+ and Filters

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Top Brands Search, Collection Filters & Merchandising choice

Vivid Pet Supplies

Instant Search is much better than Shopify's native search. It even comes with filtering options on the search page. Support was quick to respond and very helpful.

Herb's Fortune

So far so good. We are new to Instant Search+ but I can definitively say it blows shopify's native search, and our first app solution, completely out of the water. The best feature by far is automatic correction of typos and spelling errors - probably not quite as robust as Google's, but it's the same idea and is very, very useful. I also found the "AutoComplete" search suggestions to be faster and more functional than our previous app solution. It integrates well, and the tech support is superb. A really great value.

Morfars.dk

Shopify is a great webshop platform with many cool features - but a very basic search functionality. This is where Instantsearch+ helps us. This is the most feature rich search app for Shopify and it is easy to install and even easier to use. The support is ultra fast and the guys behind InstantSearch+ really listen which is much appreciated.

The Kewl Shop

InstantSerach+ suits our needs perfectly, it’s easy to install, has excellent support and importantly does exactly what it is meant to do, providing a detailed search experience for customers as well as feedback to us through the dashboard that is informative and actionable. Highly recommended and a must if you re serious about search.

Nationwide Trailer Parts Ltd

Excellent app and fantastic quick support.

CardMachineOutlet.com

Must have app for enhanced search! Very easy to set up and customize. Customers love it as it helps customers find products faster! Great job Instant Search team!

GoodGame Gaming

I am the owner of goodgamegaming.net and i have to say that this app has been probably THE MOST valued app we use. Easy install and amazing integration. I cannot recommend this enough for anyone in ecommerce. 10/10

247 Fitness Solutions

Best Search app I have found. Very slick. Puts me up there with the big boys. Great support as well!

Corporate Apparel

Instant Search + is a fine app.

India Sari House

What a great app. Even better support. All my questions were quickly answered and even my special requests were promptly fulfilled. Special mention for Ed from support.