Product Filters and Search

Product Filters and Search | Reviews

by ⭐ Fast Simon, Inc. ⭐

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter & Filter Menu

Cartridge Buy

Tried every search app and this is BY FAR the best one. Our products are sometimes hard to find but this makes it effortless for customers.

Lots of other great features too.

Babymac

Excellent app. Must have it if you want have a truly "search" option in your store. Thanks, 100% recommended

Spring Step Shoes

So far its been a great app to work with. Its more than just search as it allows you to have better control over filters on your browse pages and has a nice product recommendation widget for PDP pages. Ed and the team were super responsive to address an issue I was having. They even put in an enhancement for me in a matter of days. I highly recommend

Slim Wallet Junkie

Really good app. Super simple installation (I do have one of the pre-configured themes which meant all I had to do was install it). Works without any messing around with options, but there are plenty of customisation and analytics to dig into if you wish. Support is superb too!

Elizabethcraftdesigns

Amazing, cant believe we didn't get this years ago!

Maple Treehouse

Great APP!

We transferred from Woocommerce to Shopify and of course we cannot live without our instant search application. Having it brought over to Shopify is a big testament to its great service and standards. I cannot ask for more for such a good application and great support.

Jules Bridal Jewellery

Excellently responsive search tool, a great addition to our site & v fast customer service too..

Ejuices Co

Great APP!

We have this on a couple of our retail websites. What's great is now we can use it for our wholesale distribution website without showing customers our pricing until they are logged in.

Thanks and Ed and Jay for the great support as well.

Edwards Luggage

This APP is an absolute winner! Easy to use from admin perspective, and a must-have search assistant for our customers. Have contacted customer service a couple of times since installing, and they are incredibly responsive and helpful. 5 stars.

Flowstar Valve Shop

We have used this for sometime and are very happy with the product.
We recently had an issue with the search results appearing when someone typed into our online chat popup (another third party program). This was resolved quickly.