Instant Search+ and Filters

Instant Search+ and Filters

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Top Brands Search, Collection Filters & Merchandising choice

Cortek Exhaust Limited

Tried a lot of search result and this one is the best for our needs. it allows customers to make multiple selections.

ELEVTD

Excellent customer service for answering any questions...quick to respond and very helpful! So appreciated!

Bella Notte Linens

ISP is a great product with a solid team to lend their expertise when needed. So many of our ongoing improvements will be solved using ISP, and I know that if I run into any trouble that Ed, Kate and Einav are there to help. Highly recommended!

Ovidis Adaptive Wear

This app is really easy to use and works instantly. There are a lot of configurations but the defaults give great results right away. What I love best is that it works for multiple languages when you use langify which was a must for me. Thank you for a great app!

OptimOZ.com.au

There is no question that this is the sophisticated search functionality every online store must have!

simplyWORKOUT

Reliable and fast - a couple things that I like to see when downloading an app for our site. Thanks guys!

Different Drop

A proper search has been a great addition to our store. Would recommend instant search. Easy to set up and reasonably priced.

511Foodservice

We use Instant Search + on several shopify websites. One in particular we use langify and offer the site in both French and English. We were happy to see IS+ integrated with this. Unfortunately, I noticed right away that while we could search for products in French, it did NOT show collections in the search.

I contacted the support team fully expecting to get a typical "This feature is not currently supported, I'll pass it along to our development team and hopefully this will be added in the future!" I was wrong. I spoke to a fellow by the name of Ed. Ed went above and beyond to provide me with a CUSTOM solution for our problem. He reached out and spoke with langify himself and devised a method using meta fields to fix our problem and get collections appearing via search in French.

This is goes far beyond customer service. It's extremely encouraging to know a company you make such an investment with has your back when you need help.

UNI KEY Health

Works great and allows customers to easily find our products. We discovered an issue with our theme not integrating properly and I put in a ticket with the app on a Friday afternoon and got a response within an hour or two. I got several updates while they were looking into the issue over the weekend and they gave us easy instructions to fix it first thing Monday morning. Very impressed with the support!

International Military Antiques

Incredibly fast, fantastic search with customizable results and displays. The team behind it is always ready to help and goes above and beyond a typical app development company. A+