Instant Search+ and Filters

Instant Search+ and Filters

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Top Brands Search, Collection Filters & Merchandising choice

Different Drop

A proper search has been a great addition to our store. Would recommend instant search. Easy to set up and reasonably priced.

511Foodservice

We use Instant Search + on several shopify websites. One in particular we use langify and offer the site in both French and English. We were happy to see IS+ integrated with this. Unfortunately, I noticed right away that while we could search for products in French, it did NOT show collections in the search.

I contacted the support team fully expecting to get a typical "This feature is not currently supported, I'll pass it along to our development team and hopefully this will be added in the future!" I was wrong. I spoke to a fellow by the name of Ed. Ed went above and beyond to provide me with a CUSTOM solution for our problem. He reached out and spoke with langify himself and devised a method using meta fields to fix our problem and get collections appearing via search in French.

This is goes far beyond customer service. It's extremely encouraging to know a company you make such an investment with has your back when you need help.

UNI KEY Health

Works great and allows customers to easily find our products. We discovered an issue with our theme not integrating properly and I put in a ticket with the app on a Friday afternoon and got a response within an hour or two. I got several updates while they were looking into the issue over the weekend and they gave us easy instructions to fix it first thing Monday morning. Very impressed with the support!

International Military Antiques

Incredibly fast, fantastic search with customizable results and displays. The team behind it is always ready to help and goes above and beyond a typical app development company. A+

DREAMERO

The support was just awesome! I really liked it. All my problems are history now. Ed Mellones help was helpful

Backyard Discovery

Instant Search + works very well for us. Setup is easy and the user experience is great. Results pop in without any delay.

Phaser FPV

Great customer support, does what we want it to do. Thanks guys!
Downside is that this review needs to be 100 chars or more haha

My Good Luck Charms

Very complete app. Takes a bit of time to setup if your theme as some conflict or its own search, but the support team answers within a few hours and have fixed all our issues. Its expensive but its the most customizable and reliable app for a good search engine.

My First Blush

Very pleased with our Instant Search+ experience over the past few years. The app is excellent and their customer service is A+.

myPanier

The response speed of the Instant Search + team is always super quick and they always resolve issues quick.