Instant Search +

Instant Search +

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Advanced Search App, Filters, Merchandising used by Top Brands

My First Blush

Very pleased with our Instant Search+ experience over the past few years. The app is excellent and their customer service is A+.

myPanier

The response speed of the Instant Search + team is always super quick and they always resolve issues quick.

PinkCherry.com

This search app is amazing. If the app can't do what you need they team is happy to work with you for a solution. They are always improving the product.

Coquetry Clothing

I am so happy I found this app. I installed this after trying 5 others... This one is BY FAR the best! We have a huge product catalog, and a custom built shopify website, but this app went in smoothly, and works GREAT. I can pinpoint any product I am looking for, and so can my customers. The customer service is the best I have ever experienced with any app. Every time I had a question they got back to me within an hour or two at most. EVEN in the middle of the night! You know when your website is busted, that is the most important thing of all! I highly recommend this app.
Ellie
www.CoquetryClothing.Com

BathroomVillage.com

Great app, we have managed to consolidate 4 separate apps into Instantsearch+ giving us a much more powerful search solution.

Fast and great communication from their support team.

Would recommend.

nimarahome.de

Great Service. This is one of the best app we have today.

And the customer service was really good.

Apt2B

We've been using Instant Search for about 3 years now and it is a huge part of our e-commerce business. Easy to use and a very communicative support team that is definitely one of the standouts in the app universe here on Shopify. It's been a big contributor to the growth of our company too and has helped us grow roughly exponentially YoY since launching on Shopify

The platform has so many easily customizable options that it truly is an out of the box solution and is what you make of it. Once you get the lay of the land in the admin panel, you realize that you can do everything that you need to. Another great feature is that most of the styling of the theme is automatically picked up in the app which makes for a seamless experience.

We're now onto our second version of Apt2B.com launching soon and are taking ISP to new heights. We're excited to be partnered and are looking forward to seeing where things go with the app. Highly recommend.

Military Hippie

Ed did a great job of solving an issue for us. He went above and beyond and took it upon himself to accomplish a task. 6 stars for Ed.

Cloud 10 Beauty

I loved the support from the team and totally loving this app on my store. Thank you guys for such wonderful support.

Import Image Racing

Fantastic customer support! They worked closely with us to create a custom search for filtering vehicle results. We're incredibly happy with the service and product they have provided us. We would definitely recommend their product. The filtering works great for search bar and collection pages as well. It's very simple to use.